Zum Inhalt springen

Gigi D'Agostino's offizielle Homepage

Serpente

Empfohlene Beiträge

Lets play a game that who have been banned for the most ridiculous thing :D I think you are the winner as of now, @DJ Maldestra :D 

By the way I also have been banned from Gigi's Facebook page as well, if that also counts! :D

I remember he posted a very-very awkward photoshopped version of Michelangelo's "The Creation of Adam" painting - picturing him and Luca touching each other naked :D
I made a simple funny comment that this is very awkward, he should create some more music instead of these awkward photoshop pictures.

Boom - instant ban! :-D

Bearbeitet von Bluestar
  • Confused 1

Is this a competition? :D 

I was also blocked in december 2008 when I wrote into the daily Cammino topic, while "Let Yourself Go" or "You're A Liar" was played, that I like this song and Davide Marani has a good voice. Everybody knows who is the singer of this song. But I got banned for saying this (I think so, because there was no explanation, but other members had the same problem). He doesn't want the people to write, who are the singers or from where the rap vocals are taken and so on... even if you are right. Somebody asked him, if he can't delete the ban, but he said that some people are like mushrooms, they come and post lies and then they go... and he doesn't want those people in Casa Dag. That 99% of the banned members are good guys and wouldn't post such "secrets" again, if the admins would warn them with a private message before banning, doesn't come into his mind... :( 

Here a link to the Cammino topic, when all this began: https://www.gfu-community.de/topic/13314-il-cammino-di-gigi-dagostino-m2o/?do=findComment&comment=594425

At first I could create a second account, then I made the mistake and asked in public, why people are banned without warning... and instantly got banned a second time ((do I get bonus points for that? xDDD)) , then an IP ban, so I can't register again. I tried to register again in 2014 and 2018 with different IP and mail adress, but also no success... :hmm:

@Bluestar Can you at least read his Facebook page? This is the bad thing with Casa Dag, that you must be logged in to read it (since 2009)... the ban itself is no big problem, if you don't write much, but not being able to read new information is the most annoying thing!

Bearbeitet von Sottosopra
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Sottosopra: Yeah I can read his Facebook but not comment/like anything since then.
Also I'm on CasaDag using another nickname, just to read the things. :-D Theres really no point in banning people, the most realistic and effective thing would be using the COMMUNICATION, with which we could be notified that such "secrets" (LOL) shouldn't (LOL! its funny even just to write it down..) be shared, that who is the exact singer of any song, or from where did he grabbed a vocal of a song (by the way these are public informations, one can look it up on discogs/whosampled.com/many other sites).

By the way, for all guys who are banned in CasaDag, here is a little "life hack":

Just type

http://casadag.com/casadag/pop_printer_friendly.asp?TOPIC_ID=xxxxx

and ask someone, who is still a member, for the topic ID of a special topic (instead of "xxxxx" in the template above) and then you can read it without being registered! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Some examples:
http://casadag.com/casadag/pop_printer_friendly.asp?TOPIC_ID=11656
http://casadag.com/casadag/pop_printer_friendly.asp?TOPIC_ID=84418

http://casadag.com/casadag/pop_printer_friendly.asp?TOPIC_ID=85850 <-- this one is the Psico Dance topic (there is no "official" topic made by Gigi in Cantiere Noisemaker, by the way)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 10 Monate später...
Am ‎19‎.‎12‎.‎2018 um 13:17 schrieb henk_jan:

All the old topics and accounts are deleted

WTF... :shok:

Ok, most of this forum was uninteresting anyways, like all the Cammino topics when 30 people wrote "buon cammino" and nothing else... But I would miss all the topics about releases and to read years later how it evolved... 

If I could read it xD... But let's try a new registration... :lachen:

EDIT: Old Casa Dag seems to be available under "Casa Dag Story"... there you only can enter with an old account.

• Haha 1
  • 4 Monate später...

Ich hoffe, dass es kein schlimmer Bandscheibenvorfall ist und dass es ihm bald wieder besser geht! Probleme mit dem Rücken gab es in der Vergangenheit ja schon einige Male, wenn ich mich recht erinnere...

Get well soon Gigi!

Bearbeitet von Erdbeer Wolf
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1