Zum Inhalt springen

Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance

Empfohlene Beiträge

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Sottosopra:

Of course, Gigi went on Youtube in 2010, remember when he put both "Ieri E Oggi" CDs onto his channel. The 2nd attempt for Mondo Reale was in 2011! At least it had a cover, what we can't say of Psico Dance... ;-)

Yes of course, but he didn't use it for uploading unreleased tracks, new mixes, live trailers etc. until about 2015 :)

Bearbeitet von DJ Maldestra
vor 22 Stunden schrieb Marios7:

do you seriously believe that tomorrow Psico Dance could come out for real?! o.O

It's just impossible that a release is going to go on selling magically without zero official information about release date, format of the disc, tracklist, cover and a bit of marketing/promotion!

Don't believe to flying donkeys too much ;)

I don't want to start a war, but seems you don't take a look at some messages from GG, because he said the format of the disc will be CD and digital. In other side, meanwhile he release the disc (or not), he are uploading a lot of tracks in his youtube channels, maybe to entertain us while we wait.

I'm looking for the message he wrote on a facebook reply, but at the end of the video "Gigi D'Agostino - L'Amour Toujours ( Gigi Dag & Luca Noise ) - preview" he says that the disc is a compilation. I know this doesn't mean the tracks are unmixed, but compilation whould be separated tracks. In any case, ignore my message until I find it. ; )

Just as @DonHergeFan says, we've already discussed this a few pages before :-)

Sad but true, the "compilation" tag means nothing at all - it could really be anything. (this is the most true in case of Gigi, because he kind of used compilations as if they would be albums in reality - e.g. look at "Suono Libero", that was being promotioned and so specially crafted like an album, even released containing a small booklet, but its still a compilation)

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Bluestar:

Sad but true, the "compilation" tag means nothing at all - it could really be anything. (this is the most true in case of Gigi, because he kind of used compilations as if they would be albums in reality - e.g. look at "Suono Libero", that was being promotioned and so specially crafted like an album, even released containing a small booklet, but its still a compilation)

I completely agree. Most of the time it seems the term "compilation" is forced on just because there is just one song with another/additional artist name. But that has been the case for everything released by Gigi since L'Amour Toujours II. In my my mind Suono Libero is an album.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb DonHergeFan:

"Would", not "whould".

Why highlight something so minor? That's not nice :S 

Bearbeitet von DJ Maldestra

But summer of energy was on LT2, and he just removed daturas credit as an artist... :D

Also, there was “The Way“ on LT without Adam Austin mentioned.

@Sotto:

Ich würde lieber die Uc nehmen, finde aber das coverbild nicht mehr. Nur deine version von 2015 :c

Bearbeitet von hlennarz

Jo habe das Profilbild von  Uc 1995-2015        übernommenen   :coolspot:

Bearbeitet von Yunsung
  • Haha 1

Hello everyone, I am new. I hope I can explain myself in another language! :rofl:

i think that there is no reason to doubt the psico dance release. now the situation is very different to other cd's release (like mondo reale, lab 4). this time gigi have a new label of which he is not the Boss (like Media) and the release time are decised by Time Records... this could be the reason the date time of annuncement and the date of release can may not coincide with those of the old release.

anyway... great forum! better than casadag! :klatschen1:

Bearbeitet von M.B.A.
  • Like 3
54 minutes ago, M.B.A. said:

anyway... great forum! better than casadag! :klatschen1:

Of course its better, at least GFU still has some actual members who are not banned! :-D

Bearbeitet von Bluestar

I think we should be happy if Gigi releases anything in quality higher then 128 kbps.

P.S. Can anyone tell why many Casadag members were banned?

--------------------

Edit by Sottosopra: answers moved to the topic "Gigi D'Agostinos offizielle Homepage"

Bearbeitet von Sottosopra