Zum Inhalt springen

Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance

Empfohlene Beiträge

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Bluestar:

(i know i know, the new L'amour Toujours must definitely be released)

No, really not. :)
There are so many beautiful, unreleased tracks ... for example from the old good Cammino time: "Over The Rainbow", "Ave Maria", "Capriccio", "Get Down".

I know, those are old tracks ... but I would love to hear them as full versions on a CD.

It's 23 may... still haven't ZERO official info about psico dance... logically, if the release is still alive, it will have amour toujours Lento Violento mix and words of love, the only two official promo video from Gigi... and maybe the 4-5 unreleased tracks heard on the very first psico dance coming soon (LOL!) video from Gigi of december 2017... 6-7 months ago!

Waiting for Time lies again? hahaha

Bearbeitet von Marios7
  • Like 1

As I see it Time has not lied.

No official information has been released by Time.

It's only private one on one conversations between Time Records and fans, which then have been published for all the world to see in fora like this.

Direct your anger somewhere else.

I find the best thing to do is lower your expectations to zero, then you can only be positively surprised :)

• Like 5

Ein bischen Feiere ich das ja.

"Wenn es der richtige schon nicht auf die Reihe bekommt..."

Wobei er nur eine Marionette für Dj sTore etc. ist, die schlussendlich hinter den Stücken stecken. Verkauft sich halt besser so. BIT Music ist als Label auch bekannt für schlechte Cover-Artists.

Bearbeitet von hlennarz
  • Thanks 1

First Futurenoize... then Gigi L'Altro, soon new compilation by Dj Store and second Futurenoize... 

Well, maybe after all these stuff we'll finally get Psico Dance.

But maybe no, only Gigi knows. :lachen:

even Gigi doesn't know to be fair, he said "first weeks 2018", "next weeks", "should be out on April"...

for me the biggest fault this TIME is really from Time Records staff that have lied in private conversations with tons of customer (like me) since november 2017.

I'm not waiting anymore, still upset from this ridicoulus "secret" around a IPOTETICALLY proper release after 10 years.

Bearbeitet von Marios7

In the last couple of days/weeks, he's using Twitter & Instagram more than ever :) Hope its a good sign!

Also in his new videos it seems like he is walking somewhere in a hurry.. maybe he's bringing the new Psico Dance CD to us by his own feet, thats why it takes so long :D

• Haha 2

Morgen vielleicht? ;-) Oder Anfang Juni? Vielleicht ist mit dem 05.06 bzw. 08.06 ja die Vorankündigung für die VÖ gemeint? Ich glaube, wenn feststehen würde, das es kein Release gäbe, dann würde er keine Hashtags mehr damit setzen oder dann würde eine Erklärung kommen. Glaube natürlich nach wie vor daran, das die Scheibe in nächster Zeit kommt. 

2 hours ago, Marios7 said:

Gigi is using #psicodance tag since 7 month... it's a sign about what? that shoud we wait and believe his stuff like he behaves as a god or what?!

Actually he can do that :-) Not fair enough and there would be ways to do it much better, but he can do that. But IMO now he does many things to comfort us while we're waiting, e.g. you can listen to the lento tracks on his channel, listen to his mixes, the new unreleased tracks even on Spotify, or the earlier uploads, older releases, etc. He also tries to keep up the fans with his insta/twitter/yt uploads, what other thing could he do. Well yes, it was a fault to say "coming in the first weeks of January", when the release was definitely not 100% ready yet (or we may not know).

Btw not a single release was an easy one around Gigi ever, it is just the same story now as always. You have to get used to it if you're following Gigi. :-)

I believe that something is definitely coming, and that now we must be really close (lol now I sound like Time Records x'D). But c'mon check his insta, since April-May he started posting regularly, now multiple times per week. If nothing else, that should mean something. He has 22 posts, 11 of which is posted in about 1 month, many others are from 2017.

FB video: michaelmilazzovoice/videos/1993325344072630

I wonder if its Gigi & Luca's own track, sounds like it! :) Sounds awesome imo (do anyone know where this vocal is from?)

Btw Gigi also posted some new insta about yesterday live (and btw he re-shared some other peoples insta post, and not deleted it, whatta):

I don't think it either :) But I am ready for any surprise! :-)

I think now they're in process of building a more wide audience for the upcoming release. Btw @Marios7, since its called "Psico" dance, I think the most important style is going to be "psy" on this album, in Gigi/Luca's specific interpretation. I like this style a lot, at least the demos which we've heard as of yet! :)

Gigi has experienced with so many styles throughout his career, starting with mediterranean progressive, then following with pop-dance/pop, sometimes kinda' instrumental, lento violento/hardstyle, to (the now so popular) psy-trance - actually this "psy" sound-line fits Gigi's style very much. Its almost like lento speeded up: the splitted vocals, the dark tone of the tracks, the added reverb, the "doubled bass", everything fits on lento as well, except the speed of these tracks of course.

Gigi wants to be on the top once again, to be heard globally, to be a phenomenon in not just Italy, but in all the clubs...

Lets see if he succeeds to manage it, the path chosen is not bad :)

• Like 3