Zum Inhalt springen

Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance

Empfohlene Beiträge

vor 23 Stunden schrieb kazin:

A didn't know about  L'Amour Toujours II pre-release tracklist, can you share it? 

This was the first leaked tracklist. Back then german store "Media Markt" had listenable previews of these tracks, wich give some more Info. These previews were described by user "Diamond" back in January 2005. I tried my best to make sense of it all:

1-01. Baby Soul -> "Total Care" (not known wich of the 2 versions)

1-02. Angel (Piano Intro, rest similar to Silence "Vision 5")

1-03. Time To Play -> "Wellfare (Elettro Gigi Dag)"

1-04. The Rain (not known wich of the 2 versions)

1-05. Dreaming -> "Together In A Dream (Elettro Gigi Dag)"

1-06. Blue Eyes -> "I Wonder Why" (Version with "different vocals from a different singer at the start", rest from 0:10 on similar to the final version. Maybe the "Non Giochiamo F.M." version ?) 

1-07. Sonata -> "Sonata (Cantando Ballando)"

1-08. Silence -> "Version from Gigi's Homepage" wich has been removed a very long time ago. It was basically an extended version of Vision 5 with Elements like the intro taken from Vision 2.

1-09. Complex -> Vision 5

1-10. On Eagle's Wings

2-01. Summer Of Energy

2-02. Canto Do Mar

2-03. Another Way

2-04. Bouqet De Trandafiri = "Akcent - Buchet De Trandafiri (Gigi D'Agostino Dondolandomix)"

2-05. L'Amour Toujours

2-06. Runeni? -> "Akcent - Azi Plâng Numai Eu (Gigi D'Agostino Remix)" I guess Gigi named it "Runeni?" temporarily as that's what he understood from the lyrics.

2-07. Goodnight -> Like the Album Version BUT with a Male voice (Not Marani according to Diamond?) singing the verses, NOT Diana

2-08. Welcome To Paradise > Version with beats. Known from Il Cammino.

2-09. Momento Contento

2-10. Good Bye -> Nothing Else

This is the original post from Diamond:

Zitat

"Wellfare" = "Time To Play".

"Angel": Version mit kurzem Klavier-Intro und dann vom Style her sehr ähnlich wie Silence (Vision 5).

"Silence": Ist die Version von Gigi's Homepage.

"Together In A Dream" = "Dreaming".

"I Wonder Why" = "Blue Eyes". Hier sind am Anfang kurz andere Vocals die auch von einer anderen Stimme gesungen wurden... erst nach etwa zehn Sekunden beginnt unser altbekanntes "I Wonder Why"!

Sehr geile Version...ist zwar auch ohne Beats aber etwas anders!

Sonata ist die Version, die auch auf der Benessere 1 oben ist!

Sorry aber mir fällt auf die schnelle nicht ein wie die Version heißt! *g*

Complex = "Vision 5"

Der Track "Runeni?" ist der Track "Akcent - Azi Plang Numai Eu" von der Benessere 1 Compilation!

Der Track "Bouquet de trandifari" ist im ähnlichen Style wie der Track "Runeni" Auch der gleiche Sänger!

Die "Goodnight" Version is Hamma! Tollle männliche Vocals beim Mittelpart, anstatt der weiblichen!

Es ist aber ne andere männliche Stimme als die, die den "Good Night Refain" singt!

Und nun kommt das geilste!

WELCOME TO PARADISE MIT BEATS!!!! Die Version hat Gigi zu Silvester im Altromondo auch gespielt! Hamma!!

Luckily I still had this relic left quoted in one of my old PMs. The original theard or post from 14.01.2005 doesn't exist anymore.

Diamond is still a semi-active member, but I doubt he will remember much detail after more than 14 years.

However I feel that those previews could have been simple "wrong versions of tracks used" to some degree. Because the beginning of the tracklist is very similar to the final CD1.

Bearbeitet von hlennarz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I didn’t know about the old LTII either. As you mention the Silence, I guess it was together with “Amorelettronico”, Coatti Brothers “Lady Oscar”, Love Transistor “Loverland”, La tana del suono “Father”, “1000”, “1002” and “1004” in the flash player at the time, right? I just remembered that, though I no longer remember what these songs sounded like.

Exactly. Well, Amorelettronico was just a small loop on the main page. Silence, as well as Lady Oscar and the Others were in a seperate section named "Ascolta I Brani"

Sound quality wasn't very good unfortunately. I still have most of these songs somewhere (Apart from the "1000" tracks I think)

Bearbeitet von hlennarz
  • Like 1

I’m just reading the old topic here, and people mention that 1004 was a new version of The Mind’s Journey, as far as I remember it did not sound similar, but it definitely contained a vocal saying “the mind’s journey”. I had also recorded these tracks from the site that time, but I lost it among other things with an old hard drive many years ago, unfortunately.

I'm still disappointed why the LT2 Album i've heard at Media Markt was not the final Album. So sad. 

Some of you know the Live Set from "One Graz" in Austria. "Wellfare, Total Care, Welcome to Paradise and Gigis Good Night were the Versions from Media Markt LT2.

From Angel there was also the never released dance mix to hear.

Also Imagine in a great Dance Version. I've heard this Remix only one time live and that was in Altromondo 2004 or 2005 i think.

Gigi, please release all this great Remixes! 🙂

And there was also a Vocal Version of Percorrendo produced. German Vocals "lass mich deine liebe spüren" and so on... Not a Track from LT2, but another great unreleased track 🙂

Bearbeitet von Diamond
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
vor einer Stunde schrieb intro111:

The "Total Care" (Vision 3) was also in the pre LT2?!?!? 

Noooo!!!! :wut:

Wenn das die Version vom Won Graz ist, dann ja.  Als ob das Album im letzten Moment verändert wurde. Zum Haare ausreißen...... Vielleicht war spontan ein zweites Remix Album geplant, welches aber nie erschien. Bei ZYX müssten diese ganzen Tracks jedenfalls liegen....

• Sad 1

So, if I get it right, all tracks from first version of LT2, were sended to ZYX because they released Gigi's stuff worldwide at that time. Then Gigi changed tracklist in last moment before printing CD's. 

So that means ZYX still have all those unreleased versions of LT2 songs? 

There alse was a sampler of Some Experiments/Disco Tanz: https://www.discogs.com/Gigi-DAgostino-Untitled/release/12182390

Seems like there was same situation. And all those unreleased tracks are still exists somewhere in ZYX.

Wish there was a chance to ZYX to release all that Gigi's stuff somehow...

• Like 2

Kann man nicht ZYX Music anschreiben und Fragen ob es eine Möglichkeit gäbe all diese wunderbaren songs zu veröffentlichen? Aber wahrscheinlich gibt es keine Chance an diese Lieder  zu kommen....... 😥

Bearbeitet von Schlonte
  • Like 2

Wie gesagt, Gigi hat den Release der Dance Version von Welcome To Paradise seitens ZYX schon einmal verhindert.

Ich glaube kaum, dass er die anderen Tracks absegnen würde.

Bei der "Best Of" CD, welche sehr grob aus Vorschlägen hier bei GFU entstand waren auch zunächst Tracks wie Oltrepassando etc. als "Wünsche" gelistet. Und laut SIAE hat ZYX sogar die Rechte an diesen alten Tracks. Inklusive der unveröffentlichten Tracks der ersten LT2 Tracklist.

Damals gab es so viel ich weiß sogar Ärger für ZYX, weil Sie die erste Tracklist der LT2 auf ihrer Website gelistet hatten ohne Einwilligung von Gigi's Management.

Wer weiß, villeicht klingt gerade deshalb die ZYX CD so grauenhaft. Villeicht hat Gigi extra ein schlechtes Master der Finalen CDs geschickt aus Rache... :rofl:

Bearbeitet von hlennarz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, hlennarz said:

Wer weiß, villeicht klingt gerade deshalb die ZYX CD so grauenhaft. Villeicht hat Gigi extra ein schlechtes Master der Finalen CDs geschickt aus Rache... :rofl:

And that’s why ZYX received 192 kbps mp3 masters for 2003/2004 CD’s (UC1, UC2, Gigi’s Goodnight, Cuore matto, Soleado …)

You know, for Germans it’s more than good enough. :rofl:

(Though it’s weird, the German vinyl Cuore matto seems to be made of lossless files unlike the CD.)

• Haha 1
vor 3 Stunden schrieb kazin:

Seems like Psico Dance is still have a chance to be released one day...

image.thumb.png.25e7efffd5001f37b6aab373cb6231f5.png

Das sind ja tolle Nachrichten am frühen Morgen 🙂 Das gehört ja sogar irgendwie in die Smoderanza-Gruppe gepostet!