Zum Inhalt springen

Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance

Empfohlene Beiträge

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Bluestar:

I asked Time Records if we need to wait more weeks or not:

image.png.d871f98f91fc48ce215a60d34bda7aba.png

= "we're almost there"

Damn it, they really like to be mysterious...

"Wir sind fast da" find ich schon mal ne gute Aussage. Dann gehts ja bald los! Und die Tatsache, das sie antworten, sagt mir schon mal, das es definitiv kein Rohrkrepierer wird.  Denn Time records wird sich kaum erlauben können zu sagen das es bald losgeht, wenn sie gar nicht wissen, das irgendwas losgeht.

• Like 1

Also Gigi macht es aber ganz schön spannent mit der Pscio Dance. Hoffentlich kommen da auch mal so langsam neuigkeiten über die CD Psico Dance.

• Like 1

Interesting... 

MediaWorld.it told me in private to my question that when is it going to be available: Here we are Tibor. We regret we won't be selling the product you are looking for. Have a nice day! 

:häää:

Also I got the following info from self.it (you can find the Ieri e Oggi mix vol. 2, many other Gigi releases and also some Luca discs there): Purtroppo questo disco non è distribuito da noi
(= "we are not going to distribute this record")

... what the actual fakk!?

Bearbeitet von Bluestar

Ich glaube auch das Time Records und Gigi nächste Woche oder spätestens übernächste Woche uns Neuigkeiten über die CD PSICO DANCE mitteilen!!!

Gigi hat gesagt das PSICO DANCE Ende Januar oder in den ersten Wochen im Februar erscheinen wird!!!

Auch wenn die CD etwas später erscheint, hauptsache sie kommt überhaubt auf den Markt!!!

Schön wäre aber wenn sie schon nächste Woche oder übernächste Woche kommt!!! :-)

Meine wunsch songs wären:      Love has been waiting (Gigi D´Agostino Tanz)

Ti amo un mare (Gigi D´Agostino Tanz)

Another Way (Live Version 2017/2018)

L´emozione non ha voce

L´isola che non c´e (Extended Version)

Narcotic (Marani Vocals)

und einfach neue songs mit Vocals und Melodie.........

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Bluestar:

Interesting... 

MediaWorld.it told me in private to my question that when is it going to be available: Here we are Tibor. We regret we won't be selling the product you are looking for. Have a nice day! 

:häää:

Also I got the following info from self.it (you can find the Ieri e Oggi mix vol. 2, many other Gigi releases and also some Luca discs there): Purtroppo questo disco non è distribuito da noi
(= "we are not going to distribute this record")

... what the actual fakk!?

Here we go again. :lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1::lachen1:

Well yes, even there in Hungary its a relatively huge network (called MediaMarkt), and as far as I could remember you could always find each new Gigi release there up until now.

Their answer surprised me as well... that they're not saying that bullshit "sorry no info"-thing, but rather saying they won't sell it at all.

... or maybe they're just trying to knock me off because its not the first time I asked them about this particular release (even though now I asked them on Facebook, and my first attempt was half a month ago by email) :D

One good news: we're still waiting for an answer from IBS.it (one of the largest book/CD company in Italy) - they seem to be pretty cool, told me they're going to contact the distributor (that would be Time Records?) in advance to get some info, and get back to me as they know something. :-) Bah, can't believe another week did pass without any new info at all.

Bearbeitet von Bluestar

I told you one month ago when you were a too optimistic believer that the cd would come out on 15 january! ... I have no idea of what they are waiting for and a bit scared for the past MANY releases that never seen the light (laboratorio 4, mondo reale, ieri e oggi mix 3 etc etc...) :(

Maybe they were already printing out the discs, but Gigi called them "hey guys stop it right now! I just made a new l'amour toujours version that must be definitely on the new disc! stop printing and restart it all over again!".

so they did.

... and then when we got closer and closer to the final release date, he made a new Bla Bla Bla version as well...

:lachen: 

No official info usually meant bad news. Did he ever oficially cancell any announced release ? Other than unpinning it on his forums...

Im still waiting for “Underconstruction 1995-2005“ then...:'D

Bearbeitet von hlennarz

:D I guess u'r right @hlennarz. But still hope its not the same case now, theres too much announcement from Gigi's side out right there.

However, some last bad news for this day (i won't bring one more today, i promise :D), is that the same guy on Facebook who previously told that he has been contacted by Media World (that they may know something more on Thursday /FB post here/ - which didn't happen), just posted that they told him ~9 hours ago that "Psico Dance" can't even be found in the list of their "upcoming releases" catalog. :-D 

Original post: click here

Bearbeitet von Bluestar
vor 19 Stunden schrieb Phil:

And what if we just wait for official news?

:hmm:

So we just have to wait till tomorrow, or till Wednesday/Thursday coming week...not much time... 8 Years waiting may much time...but 5 days? ;-) I have givin up waitung long time for Gigi releases...don't want to be disappointed and don't want to have negative thoughts. 

@Bluestar You did a lot of research...and ask yourself many questions...and think about what can happen- actually a good thing. BUT...what us to deal with POSSIBLE negative Information? It does not work at all. It's also POSSIBBLE that all our dreams come true and the release is already going on next few days...there are so many other way, how a CD can be release. At the end, Gigi and Luca may found the best way to release there stuff? Is this also possible? I just want to say- (may i speak for us all) we need (after all theses years) positive news, in all way :-) Stay positive! :-)

• Like 2

I'm waiting since 10 long years for a Gigi unmixed release... it's not a problem to wait other few weeks, but i can't stand this useless lack of official information/news, nobody announce 2 month earlier a release without saying ANY information about it trought the "birth" time.

At the moment we know only the name "Psico Dance" (and seriously who care about the name???! ) and that it's a compilation (another information that means anything, could be mixed or unmixed, mono or double disc?!) and we could only imagine that there are 4-5 songs on it by the one minute promo video of december.

I'm very upset for the mistery around gigi's releases and frustrated by time records stupid replies like "we couldn't say anything" "we are almost there" "we have to wait Gigi for giving official information" that I've received since november 2017.

Bearbeitet von Marios7
Am ‎24‎.‎01‎.‎2018 um 19:21 schrieb Bluestar:

announcement      |  release date

Benessere.......:   2004.10.22 .         |  2004.11.26.
Ieri e Oggi 1.... :   2010.05.06.          |  2010.06.01.
Psico Dance... :   2017.12.17.          |  2018.??.??.

(feel free to find other announcements, I was only able to find these two in hurry)

first announcement | info/final cover/final tracklist | release date

Benessere 1:                                 2004-10-22 | ...                  | 2004-11-26
L'Amour Toujours 2:                    2004-11-02 | 2004-11-28 | 2004-12-10
Lento Violento ...E Altre Storie:  2005-05-31 | 2007-04-07 | 2007-04-27
Some Experiments:                     2005-07-28 | 2006-03-03 | 2006-03-17
Disco Tanz:                                   2005-11-21 | 2005-11-21 | 2005-12-09
La Musica Che Pesta:                 2007-06-28 | 2007-07-12 | 2007-07-27
Suono Libero:                               2008-06-20 | 2008-07-10 | 2008-07-24
Mondo Reale:                               2009-07-07 | ????-??-??   | maybe 2067-12-17
Ieri E Oggi Mix Vol.1:                  2010-05-06 | 2010-05-12 | 2010-06-01
Ieri E Oggi Mix Vol.2:                  2010-11-02 | 2010-11-23 | 2010-11-30
Psico Dance:                                2017-12-17 | 2018-??-??

Bearbeitet von Sottosopra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@Erdbeer Wolf: You're absolutely right, and (as you can tell it by looking through my posts in this topic) I always rather stay positive even though all these not-so-positive signs which somehow always encounter his releases (and also live events, I remember some nasty things)... :-) But yeah, at least something seems to be happening after all these years, and thats definitely good! Something is in the air (even if it smells a tiny little bit :D).

I simply share the same opinion what @Marios7 also says, that this kind of HUGE, we could say EPIC silence is just really odd to me. And what is it good for? It should be announced all over the world that finally the maestro is coming with new material once again to let more and more people buy this stuff (and calculate with the release much before it actually happens), but instead they're closing their mouth, like if nothing is happening at all... I mean even if "Dj LittlePeterSomeOneNewbie" announces a new album of his own, even it would get more hits all over the web with a proper publisher, than "Psico Dance" does at this moment :-D I'm just a bit disappointed by this. Right now only we know of this new release and noone else. 

Some other favourite artists of mine (e.g. Amy Macdonald, Depeche Mode) announces a disc and says an exact date half a year (or more!) before the actual release. And it comes out on this exact date, without any hassle. Okay maybe Gigi is not as "international" artist like Depeche Mode, but still I think he'd deserve much-much more attraction. :-)

@Sottosopra: OMG, now thats what I call nice job! :bistdudeppat: Here, grab a beer! :applaus:

Btw what you can tell from this list is that at least there are at least 2 week between announcing the infos (cover, tracklist) and between the actual release. That'd mean even more waiting for us.

• Like 1

Geduld, Leute – wenn Gigi gleich zwei Ankündigungs-Videos macht zur CD, dann kommt sie auch :)
Mal ehrlich, momentan kann man sich als Fan wirklich nicht beklagen, was da grad alles auf Gigis neuem Youtube-Channel veröffentlicht wird. Wenn das in der Intensität so weitergeht, könnte ich sogar auf Psico Dance verzichten ;) 
Aber wie gesagt, ich bin sicher, die Compilation kommt und wir erfahren bald Konkretes!

• Like 5