Zum Inhalt springen

Lento Violento - The History Of Lento Violento

Sottosopra

Empfohlene Beiträge

Super Shadow, ich glaube das war noch nicht bekannt. Zumindest wusste ich nichts davon. Übrigens einer meiner lieblings Bond Filme mit Sean Connery. Super Fund!!! 🙂

Bearbeitet von Schlonte
  • Like 1
  • 9 Monate später...

Yeah!!🤗

Lento Violento & Gigi D'Agostino - Per Me La Musica

Witziger Übergang zu "Lo Sbaglio" am Ende. Hat ihm wahrscheinlich (aus den Camminos?) so gut gefallen, das er der Anfang/Übergang mit rein genommen hat. Man beachte außerdem links unten den Hinweis zu seinem schweizer Tonstudio "Modusart". 

Lento Violento & Gigi D'Agostino - Rione Dag

FLASHBACK 01 from GIGIDAG LIVE 1994 PALACE TORINO ( Fine aprile 1994 )

FLASHBACK 02 from GIGIDAG LIVE 1994 PALACE TORINO ( Fine aprile 1994 )

FLASHBACK 03 from GIGIDAG LIVE 1994 PALACE TORINO ( Fine aprile 1994 )

FLASHBACK 04 from GIGIDAG LIVE 1994 PALACE TORINO ( Fine aprile 1994 )

Bearbeitet von Erdbeer Wolf
  • Like 2
vor 6 Stunden schrieb Sottosopra:

Under the video of "Scream" I saw the hashtag #fuoricontrollo next to the known album and artist names... maybe it's a new album title? :hmm:

I had the same thought, as the hashtag can also be found in the descriptions of the other new videos. Another hashtag he now uses is #giginoisemaker - maybe there is a meaning for that, too.

The Intro of "Il Volto Della Vita" is amazing! Even with old and well known songs he can surprise me sometimes. 🙂

• Like 1
vor 8 Stunden schrieb Sottosopra:

Under the video of "Scream" I saw the hashtag #fuoricontrollo next to the known album and artist names... maybe it's a new album title? :hmm:

vor einer Stunde schrieb ShadowMP:

I had the same thought, as the hashtag can also be found in the descriptions of the other new videos. Another hashtag he now uses is #giginoisemaker - maybe there is a meaning for that, too. 

Yes, agree, I think there might be a suprise in the air... And besides, an album wit the title "Fuori Controllo" will match perfectly with those kind of tracks:headbang:

For now, I'll keep waiting for the moment that "Sweet Dreamer (Mantra Dag Extended)" will be uploaded to YouTube 🙏🙏

• Like 1
vor 33 Minuten schrieb kazin:

Best. Title. EVER!!! 

Dear diary... 

Yesterday there where no History lessons for us, a pitty since we where waiting for some interesting facts... :keineahnung:

So today I was a bit excited if Gigi will have some interesting stuff for us... :applaus:

And yes yes yes, today the lessons continued, and what a Come back!! What a fantastic track! :yahoo:

Looking forward for more Lento violento music from the Meastro himself!! :gigirulez:

• Like 1