Zum Inhalt springen

Gigi D'Agostino @ Bollwerk Wien - 27.April 2018

Ö4 TV

Empfohlene Beiträge

Bollwerk Wien presents: GIGI DAGOSTINO !
★(`’•.¸(`’•.¸GIGI D’AGOSTINO ¸.•’´)¸.•’´)★

GIGI D’AGOSTINO

Die Legende der 90er Jahre!

Vorverkauf: 12.- Euro ***SOLD OUT ***
Vorverkauf Phase 2: 18.- Euro
FAST LANE TICKET 20.- Euro *** SOLD OUT ***
FAST LANE TICKETS Phase 2: 25 Euro.- ***SOLD OUT***
V.I.P. TICKET 40.- Euro (Fast Lane, Exclusiver Zutritt zum V.I.P. Bereich, inkl. Garderobe, Gratis Getränk) ***SOLD OUT***

Mit dabei seine größten HITS!

www.facebook.com/events/1326146674195505

5ad6f762b7607_bollwerkwien.thumb.jpg.664b85aeb3391d21a2d231e8e07e6f06.jpg

Bearbeitet von Ö4 TV
  • Like 1
  • 2 Wochen später...

http://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/wien/Polizei-Einsatz-bei-Gigi-D-Agostino-Konzert-in-Wien/331598992

- Gigi started at 01.59, played until 3.30 (the club previously announced that he is about to start the set between 00.00-02.00)
- club was totally overcrowded, slight panic feeling (people kept pushing each other), about ~200 ppl couldn't get in the club as it was locked down by police
- Gigi was in generally good mood, smiling and dancing etc

Gigi D'Agostino Live @ WIEN Bollwerk 04.27 (not in play order)

SET START: Unreleased 3m20s song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyxYha4j6o&t=3m20s
Uomo Suono - Cammino Contento (remix)
Gigi D'Agostino - Bla Bla Bla (lento edit)
Gigi D'Agostino - L'Amour Toujours
Gigi D'Agostino - Greensleeves
Vini Vici - Free Tibet (Gigi's Cut, ~15% slowed down BPM)
Valentino Khan - Deep Down Low (rmx)
Robbie Williams - Angel (Gigi D'Agostino remix)
Negro Spiritual - When The Saints Go Marching In (Gigi D'Agostino Trip)
Bob Dylan - Knockin' On Heavens Door (Gigi D'Agostino remix)
Aviici - Levels
Gigi D'Agostino - Pop Corn
Alice Deejay - Better of Alone (Gigi D'Agostino remix)
ID - ID (new lento track)
DVBBS & Borgeous - Tsunami
Lost Frequencies feat. Janieck Devy - Reality (Remix)
Gigi D'Agostino - The Riddle
Gigi D'Agostino - Another way (new version)
Einz zwei polizei (Remix)
Gigi D'Agostino - Go West
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - He's a Pirate
Gigi D'Agostino - Narcotic (Vocal remix)
ID - ID
Field Of View - Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku ['Gigi D'Agostino Trip'] (Dragonball GT rmx)
Gigi D'Agostino - Star 69 ("Whatafak" Edit)
Dario Baldan Bembo - Amico È (Gigi D'Agostino Star 69 Trip)
SET END: L'Amour Toujours V2 (another new version)
Bearbeitet von Bluestar
edit, corrections, added
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Bluestar- you were there? Are you come from Austria or do you live in Austria? In your opinion- was it a good Gigi-Live?

@Erdbeer Wolf: yes I was there with a small team, we came to this party from Hungary (about 7 of us altogether in total). :)

I think it wasn't a bad one, but there could have been much more lento. :D There were not so much surprises from Gigi, too bad that you have to travel to Italy if you'd like to hear 100% of him on stage… I think the tracklist matches the previous Bollwerk Wien party in about 70-75% (which was in October, 2015), which is a bit sad.. I got a feeling if I get to come to Bollwerk in the next 2 years, it would also be almost the same :D

Just for comparison, tracklist now & then:

image.thumb.png.f7f493d8795050245bee1f265551e483.png

green: exact same versions
orange: same schematic/almost identical

Bearbeitet von Bluestar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

No-no, the track order was definitely different! :) I just re-ordered them in the Excel so they are more comparable this way. :D They are not in play order (not even in my first post, as I cannot correctly remember the order of the tracks).

• Like 1

For years the same tracks... even of he wants to play more Mainstream outside from Italy, why not some new tracks? 

I get hurt in my eyes everytime I read Tsunami, Knockin On Heavens Door, Angels, Deep Down Low and so on...

Yes, in the late 2000s there were also many Live sets with almost the same tracks, but not SO long time...

• Thanks 1
Am 30.4.2018 um 16:28 schrieb Bluestar:

@Erdbeer Wolf: yes I was there with a small team, we came to this party from Hungary (about 7 of us altogether in total). :)

I think it wasn't a bad one, but there could have been much more lento. :D There were not so much surprises from Gigi, too bad that you have to travel to Italy if you'd like to hear 100% of him on stage… I think the tracklist matches the previous Bollwerk Wien party in about 70-75% (which was in October, 2015), which is a bit sad.. I got a feeling if I get to come to Bollwerk in the next 2 years, it would also be almost the same :D

Just for comparison, tracklist now & then:

image.thumb.png.f7f493d8795050245bee1f265551e483.png

green: exact same versions
orange: same schematic/almost identical

@BluestarDanke für die Auflistung! Ich frage mich, ob solche Sets eher schon fertige Mixe sind und in wie weit da vielleicht wünsche des Clubs mit einfließen, bestimmte Titel unbedingt zu spielen. Ansonsten ist es sehr sehr schade, solche Austrian-Standart-Sets zu sehen, wenn man die Vielfalt seiner Musik kennt. Letztendlich nicht so leicht nachvollziehbar. Aber Hauptsache alle hatten Spaß. Für richtige Fans die seine aktuellen Titel und sein Repertoire  kennen, ist das dann vielleicht eher weniger reizvoll- also wenn man dann vorher fast schon was was alles laufen wird an Titeln.

Bearbeitet von Erdbeer Wolf
On 2018. 05. 01. at 7:18 AM, DJ Maldestra said:

So why call it a tracklist?

How are Gigi’s Goodnight and Ein Zwei Polizei the exact same versions?

I'm sure there were no "singing" vocal in it back in 2015 (just like now, only the "einz zwei polizie" vocal part), the only thing which makes the naming different is that back in 2015 I tried to write down the name of the tracks using the released track title if it exists, and right now I gave a f4k. :D

Of course, I cannot remember 100%, but they must be almost identical versions. (and btw would you call it a different version if Gigi has tweaked some pot here and there, added some extra cymbal etc?)

@Erdbeer Wolf: I agree, Gigi is definitely about to play it safe, and not risk playing styles which the community may accept a bit more difficult. However I presume he could easily play lento now, I think the crowd would like it, what do you guys think? Austrian peoples go there for LT, LP and the old classics, or for the new stuffs? I think the youth now is accepting the "weird" stuffs much more easier than before (if we can call lento "weird" :D).

Just for curiosity, Gigi @ WUK austria, 3 years before (2015-04-16 - almost the same set as well):
https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklist/1zh9skl9/gigi-dagostino-wuk-austria-2015-04-16.html

(the positive thing is that he now actually does play lento, much, much more than he did before in Austria! maybe some years and we drop by to a live of Gigi outside Italy, and we happen to find ourselves at a hundred percent lento violento party, just like if we were in Italy? ;D)

(BTW a little off, but I have to mention this aspect: If Bortolotti and his "team" manages to spread the lento/futurenoize style with a better success - using media, radio/television, social stuffs etc - than Gigi would have been able to ever do it, then also Gigi himself is going to win a big on it ^^)

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Bluestar:

(the positive thing is that he now actually does play lento, much, much more than he did before in Austria! 

What? More the opposite... I have been in Austria 2009 and 2011 and there he really played some Lento (at least 25%, which is quite good for Non-Italy), that was more than these 2-3 tracks today, so far as I can see in videos. 

• 2 Monate später...

War eine richtig geile Liveshow :) Gigi war richtig gut drauf und hat auch immer mitgetanzt und gelacht. 

Ich hab´s geschafft mich durch die Security und Leute zu drängen und war in der 2.Reihe ;)