Zum Inhalt springen

Darja - Vidmahe (no Gigi track)

vaki

Empfohlene Beiträge

Es ist einfach voll und ganz ein Psy-Trance Track/Goa-Track... wenn es ihm gefällt...kann schon von ihm sein. Wenn er sich mal in dem Genre ausprobieren will...bisschen rumexperimentieren... super Sache! DJ Maxwell hatte ja zuletzt auch ein Album in genau dem gleichen Stil veröffentlicht...mh...gibts da irgend ne Verbindung? Vielleicht kommt dazu noch mehr oder es gibt bald ne PSYco Dance 😄

Bearbeitet von Erdbeer Wolf

Aber ist das nicht auf seinem offiziellen Spotify-Kanal hochgeladen worden? ..."2019 Gigi d' Agostino Planet"??? 

@Kazin Where did you get this snapshot/screenshot from? It looks edited. The writing seems to be painted over...or is it normal...this light white background behind the font?

Why are people so obsessed saying that Gigi is making psy trance??

Have you tried listening to psy trance?

Psy trance is "psycadelic" trance. Psico can mean anything and doesn't mean that the title of an album has to be linked with an existing music genre, just because there are grammatical similarities. Gigi has been using the term Psico for nearly two decades, so is everything he has done in this millennium psy-trance?

The song isn't even (psy) trance.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Erdbeer Wolf:

Aber ist das nicht auf seinem offiziellen Spotify-Kanal hochgeladen worden? ..."2019 Gigi d' Agostino Planet"??? 

@Kazin Where did you get this snapshot/screenshot from? It lokks edited. The writing seems to be painted over...or is it normal...this light white background behind the font?

He said it's from Casadag, just check it yourself if you don't believe him….

Bearbeitet von DJ Maldestra
vor 6 Stunden schrieb DJ Maldestra:

Why are people so obsessed saying that Gigi is making psy trance??

Have you tried listening to psy trance?

Psy trance is "psycadelic" trance. Psico can mean anything and doesn't mean that the title of an album has to be linked with an existing music genre, just because there are grammatical similarities. Gigi has been using the term Psico for nearly two decades, so is everything he has done in this millennium psy-trance?

The song isn't even (psy) trance.

He said it's from Casadag, just check it yourself if you don't believe him….

If it was related to my comment- i'am not obsessed in any way 😉 

"Have you tried listening to psy trance?" Yep, regulary, and i like it 😉 

"The song isn't even (psy) trance." In my opinion it sounds like slow Psytrance.

"He said it's from Casadag, just check it yourself if you don't believe him…." I'd never said i dont believe him. It was about my observation and that i was not sure- so i just asked- without subordination.

"Psy trance is "psycadelic" trance. Psico can mean anything and doesn't mean that the title of an album has to be linked with an existing music genre, just because there are grammatical similarities. Gigi has been using the term Psico for nearly two decades, so is everything he has done in this millennium psy-trance"

"PSYco Dance" was just a joke! A joke man. You understand? Gooood...  I'am a Gigi Fan since the end of the 90tees...so...i also know all the things you talk about. I don't think that Psico Dance will be a psy trance album- that should be clear. I only make a joke about this sudden, spontaneous, funny unclear situation. And indeed, DJ Maxwell recently released a couple of Psy Trance (Style) songs... so it could have imagined a purly theoretical connection.

Btw- the frontcover on amazon looks somehow bumpy...so compressed in the wrong format and like a badly cut from a video. 

I don't no, what that all means. As allready mentioned- it was released under Gigi's Label Gigi d' Agostino Planet.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Erdbeer Wolf:

If it was related to my comment- i'am not obsessed in any way 😉 

"Have you tried listening to psy trance?" Yep, regulary, and i like it 😉 

"The song isn't even (psy) trance." In my opinion it sounds like slow Psytrance.

"He said it's from Casadag, just check it yourself if you don't believe him…." I'd never said i dont believe him. It was about my observation and that i was not sure- so i just asked- without subordination.

"Psy trance is "psycadelic" trance. Psico can mean anything and doesn't mean that the title of an album has to be linked with an existing music genre, just because there are grammatical similarities. Gigi has been using the term Psico for nearly two decades, so is everything he has done in this millennium psy-trance"

"PSYco Dance" was just a joke! A joke man. You understand? Gooood...  I'am a Gigi Fan since the end of the 90tees...so...i also know all the things you talk about. I don't think that Psico Dance will be a psy trance album- that should be clear. I only make a joke about this sudden, spontaneous, funny unclear situation. And indeed, DJ Maxwell recently released a couple of Psy Trance (Style) songs... so it could have imagined a purly theoretical connection.

Btw- the frontcover on amazon looks somehow bumpy...so compressed in the wrong format and like a badly cut from a video. 

I don't no, what that all means. As allready mentioned- it was released under Gigi's Label Gigi d' Agostino Planet.

It was not at you personally, sorry. The misconception is going on a lot in the Psico Dance thread.

You are normally deadly serious when it come to the release of Psico Dance, so it’s difficult to know it’s a joke 😛 

Bearbeitet von DJ Maldestra

Ich finde die Aktion von Darja eine richtige sauerei. Einfach Gigis Namen, Cover und das Label von ihm zu benutzen und bei Google play, Amazon und so weiter reinzustellen. Mir fehlen echt die Worte über so eine Aktion. 😞

Bearbeitet von Schlonte