Zum Inhalt springen

Spaghetti Trip - Disco Misto

Empfohlene Beiträge

So yes, the album is called Disco Misto and will include new version of already released tracks by Fede/Dendo/Spaghetti Trip and also new tracks.

Bearbeitet von kazin
vor 6 Stunden schrieb kazin:

So yes, the album is called Disco Misto and will include new version of already released tracks by Fede/Dendo/Spaghetti Trip and also new tracks.

Oh god, i hope for the "hard non giochiamo" version of Disco Misto, which I heard live in 2011 and only have a very bad rip of it. :sabber: Everytime they asked what to be released next, I wished for this track! 🙂

• Like 1

Das hört sich ja alles hervorragend an. 🙂 Die A DAY WITH YOU (Remix) von Innerlande hat mir schon in Mr. Dendos Radio Show bei Radio Emotions soooo toll gefallen. Sehr schön was da diesen Sommer an Neuen Sachen auf uns zukommen. Gigi mit der Happy Go Lucky EP,  Mantra Dag, Scialadance Album, Federico Romanzi mit seiner CD und das gemeinsame Album  am 07.06. von Mr. Dendo & Federico Romanzi. 🙂 Wow!!!! 

No one can see videos till release date. 

Mr Dendo posted cover in good quality and stated this will be Volume 1 and it will consist of 12 tracks.

Poco Tempo, Mosca Matta, Svaghen and other tracks will be on Volume 2.

ÐÐµÑ Ð¾Ð¿Ð¸ÑÐ°Ð½Ð¸Ñ ÑоÑо.

Bearbeitet von kazin
correction

And is OUT!

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Mr_Dendo_Federico_Romanzi_Disco_Misto?id=Bx63bgfm6atgogvah4l35jppxj4

Trackist: 

Venere 4:21  
Disco misto 5:07  
Tradimento 5:08  
Febrology 4:21  
Prepotanz 5:29  
Pensiero 4:02  
I marinai non hanno paura delle sirene 4:43  
The Cage 4:14  
Sentenza 5:24  
Treno grigio 4:14  
Panico 4:36  
12 Oscurità 4:18
Bearbeitet von kazin

I'm struggling to see the point of that release.

10 out of 12 I allready own. I could pay a fortune on Tidal for the entire release in lossless to get the two tracks I don't have, which comes in at around 12€ per track in Denmark.

Or pay about 3,4€ for individual tracks in MP3 quality on places like Google, which is equally absurd.

There might be subtle changes to the existing tracks, but based on previews they are too subtle for me.

Well there are different versions of Disco Misto, Tradimento, Febrology and Prepotanz.  

Also I like what they do and want to thank them for the music they create. So I'm gladly give them money 🙂

image.png

Bearbeitet von kazin

You're right, I might have been too hasty.

Prepotanz is actually a whole 2 min longer.

I might buy it, but 24€ on Tidal is a bit steep, I've just bought Scialescion and We Will Fly for 33€ total :P

Do you guys think a remaster was necessary?

In my ears the Decibel EP's were especially good and dynamic with very little clipping.

23 minutes ago, DJ Maldestra said:

Do you guys think a remaster was necessary?

In my ears the Decibel EP's were especially good and dynamic with very little clipping.

I don't think any remaster is necessary, agree. But I've found out what there are no any Decibel EP in Google Play or Spotify now... Seems like they completely abandon the "Spaghetti Trip" alias and re-released some old stuff under current artist name.

Bearbeitet von kazin

Ich werde mir das Album nicht holen, habe schon fast alle Tracks. Mir gefallen auch die meisten Songs nicht so wirklich. Federico und Dendo machen solo bessere Musik. Freue mich aber schon riesig auf die Compilation von Federico. 🙂