4     Real Trip
5     Holes In The Sky
6     Close Your Eyes
7     Jerusalema
8     I Can See
9     Glitter
10     Better off Alone
11     Proud Of Me
12     Words Of Love (Instrumental Dance Mix)
13     Smoke A Beat
14     Turchese
15     Joyful
16     Smeraldo
17     Telenovela
18     Smoderanza
19     Introspection
20     Ancestrale
21     Rumorosa
22     Lordly
23     Pinball Cha Cha
24     Onde Uonz
25     Savage Love (Laxed - Siren Beat)
26     You Will Shine

• Like 1
4 hours ago, hlennarz said:

Wow, so many songs around or even below 2 Minutes. WTF is going on

More Like Shorteranza

Almost seems like they wanted to get as many songs onto Psico Dance (physical CD, 80min limit) as possible and now they just renamed it to Smoderanza without changing the Psico Dance tracklist much..

It is like a marketing strategy, they will think that the long versions will come in vol.2 and we will rush to buy it as soon as it is announced, it will come out this year, so we will die of nerves next month

4 hours ago, hlennarz said:

Wow, so many songs around or even below 2 Minutes. WTF is going on

More Like Shorteranza

Almost seems like they wanted to get as many songs onto Psico Dance (physical CD, 80min limit) as possible and now they just renamed it to Smoderanza without changing the Psico Dance tracklist much..

Bearbeitet von Alex Noise
vor 5 Minuten schrieb Alex Noise:

It is like a marketing strategy, they will think that the long versions will come in vol.2 and we will rush to buy it as soon as it is announced, it will come out this year, so we will die of nerves next month.

I'm not sure Gigi meant that there would be a volume 2, but it would be a double album because of the number of songs. But it's a guess.

PD: No, he was talking about the first one to be released this week, so yes, must be another one. I hope with longest tracks

Bearbeitet von tbg

Seriously guys, whats that with most of the tracks being like 1:58 or barely 2 minutes long? The track just starts but it already ends... did Gigi mention that theres an upcoming release containing full versions? If so, where did he? Also, whats the point of releasing demo versions if the full versions are also coming?

Im ultra super confused now about this "release"... 🙄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

Seriously guys, whats that with most of the tracks being like 1:58 or barely 2 minutes long? The track just starts but it already ends... did Gigi mention that theres an upcoming release containing full versions? If so, where did he? Also, whats the point of releasing demo versions if the full versions are also coming?

Im ultra super confused now about this "release"... 🙄

Agree. Quite a confusing and nearly pointless release.

Edit: That being said, most of the tracks do not interest me that much, so the short length is not that big a bother. And there are very good tracks with more appreciable length.

Bearbeitet von DJ Maldestra

I must say I've expected much worse from this album... But it fills completely for my current mood. 

Also I almost do not listened Gigi's mixes and Live's last 6 months, so a lot of these tracks fades away in my memory, so almost whole album sounds fresh for me. 

Also, only for 2 of 13 "short tracks" I feel a pity they are so short. All other tracks sounds absolutely good to me in term of length. 🙂

Here's my quick summary:

image.thumb.png.0df5e7530fe4d8a7ea8ca0b809810798.png

Bearbeitet von kazin
  • Like 2

Rumorosa fehlt noch als YouTube-Upload...

Ich kann mich hier nur nochmal wiederholen. Ich finde die Qualität von 90% der Songs wirklich top und den Stil auch erfrischend und neu und interessant bei den meistens Songs und ich bin dankbar dafür. Aber ich finds einfach schade, dass es so kurze Versionen sind. Das nimmt mir schon ein bisschen Freude am Album. Für mich ist nachvollziehbar, das so kurze Songs gut bei Lives in einem Set Verwendung finden. Aber für mich als Fan für Zuhause? Ich möchte einen Song ja auch genießen und was davon haben. Das fehlt mir hier größtenteils. 

Die Version von "Proud of me" (hier hätte ich die Bezeichnung "Believe Always" besser gefunden), ist am Anfang ganz schön, bevor sie viel zu schnell endet. Der Song hat soviel Energie und Potenzial... ich hab ihn seit dem immer mal im September Mix von 2017 gehört und mich riesig darauf gefreut. Vor allem mit dem kleinen YouTube-Filmchen mit den Ausschnitten aus seinen Lives hat das was sehr schönes, besonderes. Das fehlt mir bei den aktuellen Uploads. Selbst bei Fastolento gab es ab und zu mal ein Video von ihm im Hintergrund. Ich finde da gibt es einfach viel Potenzial den Song aufzuwerten, über so eine Videoplattform. Wenn dann einfach nur so eine schwarze, sich drehende Schallplatte ist und ansonsten nur ein farbiger Hintergrund...und so ein Cover mit einer Diskokugel...naja. Kann man machen. Aber so ein paar Specials stärken die Fan-Bindung und verleihen dem Ganzen einen persönlichen Touch. Mochte das z.B eben bei Fastolento sehr. 

Ich weiß eben nicht, wie Gigi dieses Album in den zwei Teilen geplant hat. Sollten z.B einige Vollversionen der hier etwas zu kurz gekommen Songs auf der Smoderanza Vol. 2 sein, wäre meine Kritik/Sichtweise sicher schon wieder ganz anders. Dann macht es für mich z.B so Sinn: Smoderanza Vol. 1 enthält die kurzen Versionen - eingängiger und leichter für die kommerzielle Verbreitung und um Geschmack auf "Mehr" zu machen, und die Smoderanza Vol. 2 dann für die Fans mit den normal langen oder längeren Versionen/alternativen Versionen. Mal schauen wie es dann sein wird. 

Bearbeitet von Erdbeer Wolf
  • Like 5

... und ich bin jetzt einfach nur unfassbar dankbar für dieses wunderbare Geschenk. 

Ich fahre morgen nach Salzburg wo alles irgendwie begann, und es wird ein wichtiger neuer Abschnitt in meinem Leben (Praktikum in einem Bereich der mir voll wichtig ist) und ich werde begleitet von diesem neuen Album. 

Yehaaa Danke 

Bearbeitet von belina
  • Like 3

I'm comparing some songs. In "Better off alone" the intro seems the same but it has cut 10 seconds from the beginning. He has also removed the "second part" of the song.

"He's a pirate" removed the 1 minute intro and added the piano intro, the rest seems to be the same, even the end.

4 minutes ago, tbg said:

I'm comparing some songs. In "Better off alone" the intro seems the same but it has cut 10 seconds from the beginning. He has also removed the "second part" of the song.

"He's a pirate" removed the 1 minute intro and added the piano intro, the rest seems to be the same, even the end.

He has played with the piano intro before 🙂 

• Like 1

Today I was in the opportunity to listen the album a serveral times. Together with my Sony WH-1000XM3 I can say it was a party, enjoyed every second of it!
And to be honest this album is quite a master piece, it took almost 2 years, but it's outstanding!:harfe:

The first half of the album is filled with absolute outstanding music, great emotinal tracks, uplifting and high quality. 
But after Smoke a Beat something changed, for some reason Gig and Luca decided to change thier philosophy to 'quantity over quality....In my head I heard the voice from the lento violent mixes on youtube..."Round Change, Gigi D'Agostino strange"
A hand full of tracks no longer or round the 2 minutes filled the album, and for me this is a bit wierd.

Let's take the songs Turchese and Telenovela, Joyful. All these tracks are from high quality, just a party to listen at...but why so short??
In my opinion I think it was better to push forward around 5 tracks to Smoderanza volume 2, or even 3. So the remaining tracks could have been longer.

Nevertless also the second part of the album is packed wit awesome tracks, also the short ones. For what I can hear there are no strange cuts, or what so ever. So it might be these are the original versions of the songs and in the future the longer ones will be released.

And I have been thinking, but this album is the first one without any remix from old Gigi track like La Passion, Anotherway, In my mind etc.
In the credits I found in the credits that 5 track are release also under Lento Violento & Astro Musico. Real Trip, Close you Eyes, Jerusalema and Savage Love...

What to expect, or hope for the upcoming Smoderanza album?
Can we find remixes like 'Wake me up' and 'Dance Monkey' on it?
Will the radio version of Smoderanza and Joyfull will be released?
The mix version from Telenovela? Wich is longer and more beautiful?

For now my feeling says, anything is possible, so I'm al ready curious about it!
In the meantime My headphone will stay onto my head and stay enjoying this terrific album!

So a Big GRAZIE for Gigi & Luca, you did a great job with this release
And for the future keep this in mind....Less is more     :super:

• Like 4
vor 40 Minuten schrieb henk_jan:

For what I can hear there are no strange cuts, or what so ever. So it might be these are the original versions of the songs and in the future the longer ones will be released.

Joyful (Album Version) is even shorter than the Radio Mix he posted on Youtube a while back... 🤣 (intro faded in)

Bearbeitet von hlennarz