Zum Inhalt springen

Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)

Empfohlene Beiträge

• Sottosopra änderte den Titel in Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
  • Sottosopra hat Thema angepinnt

Und hier noch mal das Kommentar von Gigi:

Hallo ich bin Gigi D'Agostino, schön die zu treffen, die ich noch nicht kenne... und schön Leute zu sehen die ich schon kenne...
sehr sehr sehr zufrieden 🙂
Ich und Luca Noise 😎 😎, beide mit Sonnenbrillen, dachten, wir teilen mit euch ein paar sehr B SIDE Tracks..... C SEITE, D SEITE auch... zu Z SEITE hin und zurück 😅
Sie werden in den nächsten Tagen freigegeben.... Fröhlicher Tanz 😍
Auf dem Weg... zusammen mit euch ........ wir sind auch hier 🙌
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 Wochen später...

I found something strange. 

Here is Circo Uonz 2 - B Sides (2014 - 2015) on Apple Music with 4 tracks: 

Washer ( Original 2014 MIX ) 3:02

Bounty Bass ( Original 2014 MIX ) 

Out of Order ( Original 2015 MIX )

Warlock ( Original 2014 MIX )

And here is Circo Uonz 2 - B Side (2011 - 2015) on Yandex Music with 3 different tracks:

Bullit 3:54

Trip a Colori (Gigi Noise Maker & Noetica Trip MIX) 3:22

Warlock  (Gigi Noise Maker & Noetica Trip MIX) 3:17

WTF? 🤔

4mYNAps.png

Screenshot at Aug 29 23-15-59.png

Bearbeitet von kazin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Daft said:

Well, it seems that there‘s a third Circo Uonz release coming then. The more the better I say 😁

But both releases have 2 in they title, also track Warlock seems the same on both releases. 

This looks more like Gigi or/and Luca decided to change tracklist in last moment and he/they forgot to revoke old release from streaming service...

Or this is strange experiment and they wanted this release to be different on different streaming servces 🙂

Bearbeitet von kazin
vor 15 Minuten schrieb kazin:

But both releases have 2 in they title, also track Warlock seems the same on both releases. 

This looks more like Gigi or/and Luca decided to change tracklist in last moment and he/they forgot to revoke old release from streaming service...

Or this is strange experiment and they wanted this release to be different on different streaming servces 🙂

Maybe it‘s the B-Side‘s B-Side 😏 I agree that it‘s all a bit strange. Either it really is an old version of the release that they forgot to update after the tracklist was changed or it is another version of the release that‘s coming out in addition to the 2014 one. As Marios7 noticed, the Warlock versions really do seem to be different (at least by name), so, in theory, we really could have three completely different tracks on this other release.

25 minutes ago, Marios7 said:

And Warlock versions are different too. 

What is the release date for the Xandex one?

It's released already - you can listen full versions now.

EDIT: it was released on 25-th of August LOL 🤪

zvEh19i.png

Bearbeitet von kazin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, kazin said:

I found something strange. 

Here is Circo Uonz 2 - B Sides (2014 - 2015) on Apple Music with 4 tracks: 

And here is Circo Uonz 2 - B Side (2011 - 2015) on Yandex Music with 3 different tracks:

WTF? 🤔

4mYNAps.png

Screenshot at Aug 29 23-15-59.png

Wow haha, nice catch @kazin.

Though to me it rather looks like the title might be misnamed instead, and we are maybe looking forward for one more "Noetica Trip" release soon (based on the version names of the tracks). Like last year the Message from Space:

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

30 second samples (from the yandex link, if its not working for many of you because of proxy reasons)

Yep, seems Yandex have limitations of working with other countries except Russia and Turkey, use VPN to register free account and you will be able to listen full versions in 192kbps (you can even download tracks but you need to google for Chrome extension).

Bearbeitet von kazin