Zum Inhalt springen

Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)

Empfohlene Beiträge

4 hours ago, tbg said:

I tried to buy a subscription and the card is not accepted. Maybe it's because I do it from Spain.

Oh yeah, you probably can't buy anything in Russia via Bank Card bc SWIFT bank system doesn't work anymore in Russia >_<

Bearbeitet von kazin
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Desper-D said:

As a Pole, I can only say only one thing: F*** Russia and their shops.

I take no offence, but I didn't choose where to be born.

And, aside from the political situation, you wrong, we have great online shops 🙂

• Like 2

How crazy is this... 

Someone who speaks a word Japanese?? Maybe we can download it from this site, since the tracklist is the same as the Russian website.

What did Gigi & Luca do?!? :lachen1:

Screenshot_2022-09-02-08-42-42-43_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.1831d47dc82bf62c7aa5863aa7048247.jpg

Edit:

The music does not corresponding to the given Tracklist. 

The website says track 1. Bullitt, but if you listen to the preview you can hear it is "Washer" 

This is the same for the rest of the tracklist

What a mess:ziegel:

Bearbeitet von henk_jan

Trip A Colori :10_mon:

Cannot understand why they've cancelled the release and how it still made out to some of the stores, but really glad it did... 😃 Though would be much better to support them by listening to it on Spotify... hoping for re-release later maybe with another name? (or Part 3?)

Am 2.9.2022 um 08:44 schrieb henk_jan:

How crazy is this... 

Someone who speaks a word Japanese?? Maybe we can download it from this site, since the tracklist is the same as the Russian website.

What did Gigi & Luca do?!? :lachen1:

Screenshot_2022-09-02-08-42-42-43_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.1831d47dc82bf62c7aa5863aa7048247.jpg

Edit:

The website says track 1. Bullitt, but if you listen to the preview you can hear it is "Washer" 

This is the same for the rest of the tracklist

What a mess:ziegel:

Also in der Preview läuft (inzwischen) eine mir unbekannter Version von Bullit. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb S-Treffi:

Also in der Preview läuft (inzwischen) eine mir unbekannter Version von Bullit. 

Daher schrieb @henk_jan darunter noch:

Edit:

• Thanks 1
vor 22 Stunden schrieb S-Treffi:

Ja, und deshalb habe ich meinen Post verfasst. Bei mir läuft bullit, nicht washer.

OK, hast du mal ne Aufnahme (zB über Vocaroo) von der alternativen Bullit Version? 

Ich hab nochmal den Link geöffnet, nachdem du den Beitrag geschrieben hattest und da lief Washer (mit Titelbezeichnung "Bullit") :hmm: