Zum Inhalt springen

Rafael Lenz - "Age of Clocks Vol​.​2 (The Musicarcobaleno Sessions, 2009​-​2014)"

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi everyone!

So, I'm going to release a new collection of rare, unreleased material from the golden era of slowstyle / lento violento. The collection is the second volume of Age of Clocks (the first one consisted of even older stuff):

a2821920387_10.jpg

Here's the tracklist:

01. MONTREUX
02. MAROCCO
03. LA BOCCA DELLA BALENA
04. EVERDREAMER ON THE MOUNTAIN
05. BENESSERE
06. K2
07. PROTECTION (un passo alla volta mix)
08. WOLVES
09. MILLENNIUM
10. NEL PERSEMPRE
11. HOPE

BONUS TRACK:
12. COME GABBIANI (livingston mix)
(which is the first version ever of Come Gabbiani, the one I put on Myspace many many years ago!)

See you soon with more info! 😉

• Like 8

Hi Rafael, nice that you share new Lento Violento/Slowstyle material with us.  I love your magical sounds, your songs invite me to dream into another world.  1000 thanks for releasing new songs. 🙂

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Rafael Lenz:

¡Hola a todos!

Entonces, voy a lanzar una nueva colección de material raro e inédito de la era dorada del estilo lento / lento violento. La colección es el segundo volumen de Age of Clocks (el primero consistía en cosas aún más antiguas):

a2821920387_10.jpg

Aquí está la lista de canciones:

01. MONTREUX
02. MARRUECOS
03. LA BOCCA DELLA
BALENA 04. EVERDREAMER ON THE MOUNTAIN
05. BIENESTAR
06. K2
07. PROTECCIÓN (mezcla paso a paso)
08. LOBOS
09. MILENIO
10. IN FOREVER
11. ESPERANZA

BONUS TRACK:
12. COME GABBIANI (livingston mix)
(que es la primera versión de Come Gabbiani, ¡la que puse en Myspace hace muchos años!)

¡Nos vemos pronto con más información!😉

Ich erinnere mich, ich glaube, ich habe einige MySpace-Audios, dass die Seite leider Ausfälle hatte und viel Material von vielen Künstlern verloren ging😒

8 hours ago, gabrijay said:

Ich erinnere mich, ich glaube, ich habe einige MySpace-Audios, dass die Seite leider Ausfälle hatte und viel Material von vielen Künstlern verloren ging😒

Unfortunately I lost a lot of stuff thanks to Myspace accidentally deleting everything. I know there are some websites with backups of audio from myspace but nothing from the artists I used to follow. That's a bummer.

Anyway, the version of Come Gabbiani in this release will be available in high res audio, 24 bit / 48 kHz (which is even better than the Movimentolento version). I'm particularly happy about it since I'm a bit of an audiophile myself 😄 

Still have to find my movimentolento sets though. Hope to find them soon on my HDD!

• Like 5