Zum Inhalt springen

Gigi D Agostino - Interview @ Viva Interaktiv

Gast CHB

Empfohlene Beiträge

@ Peroni

Gigi D`Agostino wird in Salerna, Italien geboren. Der "Mediterranean Progressive House" DJ und Producer arbeitet vor seiner musikalischen Karriere als Mauerer, Installateur und Instandsetzer auf Tennisplätzen. Die Frau seiner Träume ist die Schauspielerin Maria Grazia Cucinotta. Für das Video "Bla bla bla" lässt er Osvaldo Cavandoli´s 70er Jahre Strichmännchen- Werbefüller "La linea" wieder aufleben. Zitat Agostino: "Bla bla bla ist all den Leuten gewidmet die viel reden ohne irgendetwas zu sagen".

Quelle : http://www.swr3.de/musik/poplexikon/3284.bio.html

*Der Bio Schweigt Und Genießt die Gunst* :boing::boing::sofa:

Thx @ CHB ! Der hat den Text wieder gefunden !

:traurig::traurig::umarmen::umarmen:

:lachen: so ist es.. gibt sogar noch ne seite.. mit dem bla bla bla männschen abgebildet wo steht Cavandoli`s zeichentrick figur *g*

und jemand hat gefragt ob lámour toujours die letzte single vom album l´amour toujours ist.. aba die antwort weiß ich nicht mehr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :hammer:  :wut:  :bullet:  :bullet:  :hammer:

er hat dann gesagt, dass es wahrscheinlich die letzte ist!

und wie man sieht ist es dann eh so gekommen

aber das mit dem neuen album.......*looooool*

• 2 Monate später...
salve !

wer macht mir einen riesen gefallen ??

und schreibt hier DAS GANZE

interview

Gigi D Agostino - Interview @ Viva Interaktiv im JAHRE 2001 hier in den tread !?

würd mich freuen !

lg CHB

So, spät aber doch! *g*

Mir ist es heute erst eingefallen :daumenhoch: , als ich im Koblenz/Kassel-Thread gelesen habe, dass bald ein Interview von Gigi im "Mag24" erscheinen wird.

Hab damals 2001 das ganze Interview im Scody-Forum (jaja die alten Zeiten *g*) aufgeschrieben. Habs aber auf Englisch übersetzt gehabt, weil, ich glaube, damals gab es noch kein deutsches Scody-Forum oder zumindest hab ich dort kaum gepostet, weil nichts los war, weiß nicht mehr genau. :klatschen1: Aber die meisten hier im Forum sind ja eh des Englischen mächtig, wer will kann es ja ins Deutsche zurückübersetzen *g*

Gigi-Interview @ Viva 2001 written and translated by manyx75 *g*

Here are the questions, which was Gigi asked in the TV-show:

# --> moderator * --> Gigi

~ --> question from a phone caller

# You are the first time in a television show in Germany and you are also shy concerning TV and shows. Why? Is it because the music is in the foreground or don't you have a good mind with TV?

* Still, I like TV, but it's a little bit daunting. I like it more to be in clubs and attend to my music. Maybe the reason is the many light and the many people, who look at me.

# In your videos you either are not or hardly present. Why? Is it, because the music is in the foreground or didn't you have the time for it?

* Well, not to ruin the videos (joking).

#To you have had the ideas for the videos with the stickman?

* Yes, in some videos it was my idea. In the others, it was the idea of someone else. The first video was my idea. "Another Way" was the idea of another and the other videos were my ideas.

# You are truly a multi talent - the music, the videos!

* Well, a genio? Not unconditionally. I only try to transfer, what I feel. I only make the music, which I like and feel. And in the videos I try to transpose that and that in the easiest way.

# I just saw the video of "L'Amour Toujours" and that's a cut of live-performances. You are also seen in the video. Is it that, what you like best - the live-performances?

* Yes, to play music. Sometimes I have little bit problems with the many spotlights. But I like to play in front of the many people, to see the people, how they move and receive my music. I like it, when the people do this. Simply people, who have fun and who feel my music. That's important for me.

# You have had a very differnt past. You have been a mason, you have repaired tennis-courts. How to you come to the music?

*That's difficult to say. It's a hard work to be a musician. Many years you see no results and you try to do something, but it lasts perpetual until you see first results. You try to reach your goal, that means to make music, which people like, to produce songs or to work as a DJ. But it's very difficult, because people don't know you very well at the beginning and they are not prepared for your music yet. But I like it very much.

# At the beginning you was very known in Italy and then you have gone to England to make music there. Why?

* Yes, that's right. It was nice. When you are new in some place, people look at you very weird and expect something from you. The first times, they are very close but then either something will happen or nothing will happen. And I was in luck, the people liked my music. I like to be on tour and I have had success with it.

~ How many singles will else be released from the album "L'Amour Toujours"?

* I don't know it now exactly, it depends how long I will live (joking). No, there will not be a further single from the album. But I'm now working on my new album. I hope, it will be ready in spring or maybe sooner.

~ When you are on tour in Germany?

* I hope soon, because I like Germany. I have not been very often in Germany, but we are working on organizing a tour.

~ Why do you have released "L'Amour Toujours" (single) not until now?

* That's a good question. Each single in the right moment. First you have to do all the remixes and then it's very important, that the people know the song very well. But the real reasons are difficult to explain. A song needs time to be realized.

~What do you imagine for your future?

* I like to dance and I hope, that I can stil work as a DJ for a long time and to make music. That's important for me and to act out the music without any patterns. Simple to move to the rhythm.

# You bring along three presents - your glasses, your T-shirt and your DJ-bag. Why these three items?

* That are items, which signify very much to me and which were very important for me. The japanese symbol signifies very much to me, it stands for dance. And that's my philosophy. It shows, what I feel and that in all forms like music, life, the mindset of life, love and so on. The glasses - well, I allways wear glasses, maybe also to conceal my shyness.

# Thank you for beeing here in the show!

They also played the videos of "L'Amour Toujours" and "La Passion", but Gigi don't played live.

Can anybody tell us, what he said in the chat?

:daumenhoch::turntables::respekt: YEAH SUPER DANKE !

~ How many singles will else be released from the album "L'Amour Toujours"?

* I don't know it now exactly, it depends how long I will live (joking). No, there will not be a further single from the album. But I'm now working on my new album. I hope, it will be ready in spring or maybe sooner.

hahahahahaha und das album is immer noch net draussen :anstossen::muahaha:

• 15 Jahre später...
vor 19 Stunden schrieb Diamond:

Für die, die es nicht kennen 🙂

Hab es eben auf Vimeo geladen.

...auch was er so sagt, was er teils philosophisch transportiert finde ich nach wie vor mega interessant. Die Art von Lebenshaltung/Sichtweise, dieses Geerdete und Authentische/Ehrliche und Erwartungsfreie/Bewertungsfreie kommt hier wieder schön durch. Wenn Gigi redet, habe ich das Gefühl, er macht diese Dinge weil sie ihm Spaß machen. Der Spaß und die Freude an seiner Musik scheint seine maßgebliche Triebfeder zu sein 🙂

Bearbeitet von Erdbeer Wolf
  • Like 3