Alle Inhalte von drJAY
- Medico Jay presents Don't Be Afraid feat B.E.C.K.Y. -- Radio Edit -- Italo Disco 2021
- Medico Jay presents Don't Be Afraid feat B.E.C.K.Y. -- Radio Edit -- Italo Disco 2021
- Medico Jay presents Don't Be Afraid feat B.E.C.K.Y. -- Radio Edit -- Italo Disco 2021
- Doctor Martini feat. Becky -- Eternity (You And I) -- Original + Remixes -- Italo Dance 2021
-
The Great Commandment 2001 (produced by Nico Dacido and drJAY) Camouflage Cover
20 years ago ! Produced by Nico Dacido & drJAY !!!
-
Le Docteur -- Piece In Me -- Official Lyric Video (Produced by drJAY) DANCE / HOUSE / CLUB
- Doctor Martini feat. Becky -- Eternity (You And I) -- Original + Remixes -- Italo Dance 2021
- drJAY x B.EC.K.Y. -- Self Control -- New Version 2021
- DJ RUBO -- I Can Hear You -- Summer Dance Track
from a Friend of mine 🙂- Doctor Martini feat. Becky -- Eternity (You And I) -- Original + Remixes -- Italo Dance 2021
- Den Harrow - Always