Geschrieben am 23. Juli 2006vor 20 Jr. 01. Listen to your Heart02. I Go Crazy03. At Seventeen04. I Miss You05. Someone06. Drivers Seat07. I can't be your Friend08. My Dream09. Sun10. Why11. Depressed12. Listen to your Heart (Edmee's Unplugged)13. Listen to your Heart (Dj Uto Remix)14. Listen to your Heart (Dj Manian Remix)15. Listen to your Heart (Rob Mayth Remix)16. Listen to your Heart (Nasca Joker's Harmony Mix)
Geschrieben am 23. Juli 2006vor 20 Jr. 13. Listen to your Heart (Dj Uto Remix)14. Listen to your Heart (Dj Manian Remix)15. Listen to your Heart (Rob Mayth Remix) Klasse
Geschrieben am 3. August 2006vor 20 Jr. if someone have new information please, write here. thank you
Geschrieben am 12. August 2006vor 20 Jr. Found it at Amazon.co.jp, Release: 18.08.2006Label: Exit TunesAlso tracklist changed a bit:01. Listen to your Heart (Furious Easy Radio Edit)02. I Go Crazy03. At Seventeen04. I Miss You05. Someone06. Drivers Seat07. I can't be your Friend08. My Dream09. Sun10. Why11. Depressed12. Listen to your Heart (Edmee's Unplugged Mix)13. Listen to your Heart (Dj Uto Remix Radio Edit)14. Listen to your Heart (Dj Joker's Harmony Mix Radio Edit)15. Listen to your Heart (Dj Manian Remix Radio Edit)16. Listen to your Heart (Friday Night Posse Remix Radio Edit)17. Listen to your Heart (Rob Mayth Remix Radio Edit)
Geschrieben am 18. August 2006vor 20 Jr. i would like to contact the label records, you know the homepage or the e-mail?
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren