Geschrieben am 2. Juni 2007vor 19 Jr. Neu von 90 Style Records / NP Music, Italien:SOUND - DJ KHARMA 90 STYLE MIXGroßartig !!!!!!!! Bearbeitet (am 2. Juni 2007vor 19 Jr.) von denharrow
Geschrieben am 2. Juni 2007vor 19 Jr. Autor Hier noch ein kleiner Nachtrag:Die Produzenten dieses Songs arbeiten zur Zeit mit DATURA an einem neuen Projekt.Ich tippe mal darauf, dass das die neue DATURA-Single im Herbst werden wird.Hier noch eine Hardcore-Version von OVER:DJ KHARMA BOUNCE MIXDen Titel wird es nur als CD-Single geben, nicht als Download.
Geschrieben am 2. Juni 2007vor 19 Jr. Hmmm... bad news... that means the new Datura single REALLY will be in the 90s style...And that second version isn't hardcore... also in the 90s this wasn't hardcore...
Geschrieben am 2. Juni 2007vor 19 Jr. Autor Hmmm... bad news... that means the new Datura single REALLY will be in the 90s style... I know you don't like italo 90s songs very much but maybe it will sound like the remix of STEFY NRG's It's a Fable.I think the DATURA Remix was very great - and in the 90s style.
Geschrieben am 2. Juni 2007vor 19 Jr. Well, that's what I thought at first (the Datura remix of It's A Fable was 00s style even if they said it was 90s style). But I'm afraid this time it will be real 90s style when you say they work together with the producers of the song in this topic...
Geschrieben am 2. Juni 2007vor 19 Jr. Autor Yes, I think so......when you read the last sentences here:LINK
Geschrieben am 3. Juni 2007vor 19 Jr. Very nice Sample !!! it original and i feel a great rythm in this new release !!!good memory lol thanks thomas!!!
Geschrieben am 17. Juli 2007vor 19 Jr. Autor Als Download ist der Titel in 2 Versionen vorab bereits erhältlich, nämlich hier:LINK
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren