Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eurotimes - Be My Lover (und weitere Titel) - DANCE TIPP 2024

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Is this AI generated music?

Bearbeitet () von denharrow

Geschrieben
  • Autor
vor einer Stunde schrieb Desper-D:

Is this AI generated music?

70 % of it, all the lyrics are made by me and also some of the instrumental melodies (Fruity). I also choose the parts of the song (structure).

Bearbeitet () von denharrow

Geschrieben

Thanks for being honest, but I am totally against AI and I wonder should we even support AI generated music. I won't for sure!

Geschrieben
  • Autor
vor 37 Minuten schrieb Desper-D:

Thanks for being honest, but I am totally against AI and I wonder should we even support AI generated music. I won't for sure!

I don´t make money with these productions.

On YouTube I get nothing, on Spotify too less people are listening to become rich, maybe I will get 50 Cents in one year.

I do it for passion and like it when other Italo Dance fans love these tracks too.

At the moment we get only a few (real) good dance productions from Italy, so I wanted to give the fans (and me) many new Italo hits - maybe too much because I spend 6-7 hours a day to produce two good songs.

Of course I go on to buy all new good dance productions in Italo-Disco, Eurobeat and Italo Dance style without AI-help and support the producers and labels.

Moreover these new programs can help producers to find some new ideas and melodies....

So I understand your point, but I think the new possibilites are not negative only.

Bearbeitet () von denharrow

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.