Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kayzero

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von kayzero

  1. Ohh thanks It's really awesome how friendly people here is... But i still need some FX and structure(down know how i should spell it?) Hmm but can I upload a preview at the time when I'm done...? Cause I'm really NOT into all that uploading and hosting on the internet... :bullet: hehe.. But now we'll see how it goes... If I like the reslults myself, I think I would give i a try... Forza Italia...!
  2. Hello Everybody...! I think there's a little, if not big, fan hidden in me. I LOVE the C.Y.T.'s and Indurro. I'm from Denmark... I actually didn't get a word of the forum post, only that it was about a remix...! I would really like to join! The clock is about 05:30 in the morning, and i haven't sleept because i have had worked on the remix...! I don't know how many people who's involved in this contest... But I'm really looking foward to see some results... Ehm... I've made a kinda Italo Dance with a little trancy sound... Ohh... I aint even tired, just bored...! But to Indurro: I have heard your music on your site... And it REALLY rocks...! It have a lot of potential, which i really like. I can only say the thing to C.Y.T., but I haven't heard so much from you...? It's a shame... But I think you to get some GREAT chances in the future...! You really deserve it...! But I'm outta here... Just a thing...! If you wanna contact me, or answer me on this forum, PLEASE write English, cause i really DON'T understand German! I MUST learn that language, cause the make damn great music but Italy is better...! But take care everybody... And good luck with your work!!!

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.