Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kayzero

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von kayzero

  1. kayzero antwortete auf kayzero's Thema in Community-News
    I just have to learn german
  2. kayzero erstellte Thema in Community-News
    Hello eveybody...! For them who knows Severo, I'd just wanted to inform you about his upcoming website I've maded for him... It's still under construction, but I've expect it to be done as soon as possible! Check it here
  3. It's nice ind a diffrent way...! Example in a club... But not the genre i listen to most...! FORZA DÄNEMARK!
  4. For the first time in the history, the prezioso remix isn't as good as the original... But the whole song isn't gonna be as big as the moon....! Just my opinion PS: Nice Logo you have
  5. Hejsa Marko og velkommen i forummet... Hallo Marko und wilkommen in die forum?
  6. La Passion People are just to commercial
  7. Thank you very much for your opinion But I'm looking more forward to the Italian version of my remix I'm not really into german trance But i just thought that i should do it that way, cause it's a german forum... A stupid reason,but wtf... What can you expect from a 16 year young guy?
  8. I really think that the original version by O-Zone is the best... Not to trancy.... But the Haiducii girl, DAMN she looks great
  9. Ohh thanks.. The words touched my heart Just kidding Glad that you liked it I've heart yours to... Your brother sent me a piece Sounds great too You can allways add me on my ICQ or msn
  10. Britney ist nicht so schön as Christina Aguilera.... Ich liebe meine deutsche sprach....
  11. Hmm I can't make a direct link to the mp3 I thinks it's something about the freewebs.com's system... But I've made the site http://freewebs.com/italomusic where you ONLY find music... NO PICS NO POP-UPS NO COMMERCIALS ONLY MUSIC/MP3's! (And the text ofcourse... )
  12. Ups! I've hosted it another place now, and that should work Find it here !
  13. A little preview for my mix..! I don't know what i think about it, but damn, its VERY german! hehe... http://www.freewebs.com/kayzero_music/gfu_...kayzeromix.mp3/ Gice some feedback please
  14. Ohhh... On the pic' I hate du be mean... But it sounds REALLY bad It way TOO loud!
  15. Where can i hear the song??? On the single only??
  16. Yeah! Sure it's a classic...!! But number 1 in NU ITALO is also nice.... And the good old Miko Mission - How Old Are you.... It's much better than Master Blasters remake :lickmy: See U!
  17. Baci & Abbracci Woohoo
  18. kayzero antwortete auf Beitrag im Thema in Italo Dance
    Yiir it's a grat son.. Voui ballare.... Any one who's also in the contest...=??
  19. 1. Un Giorno Credi 2. La Passion 3. Hymn!!!
  20. kayzero antwortete auf Beitrag im Thema in Italo Dance
    Voglio Vederti Danzare In My Mind Le Louvre....!!!!
  21. Any one who knows how many people who are remixing the track? There must be more then 4-5 people?? Tüs
  22. OMG... It's gonna be a hard competition!! the TOM & STEFY, and the Voel remix, is SEHR gut!
  23. Indurro: I don't work with Fruity Loops...! I DID.. I'm working with Propellerheads Reason 2.5 and Adobe Audition 1.5..! I think we easiely can misunderstand each other, when we dont understand each others language....! But the thing I was trying to say, was that i have all the FX i need on my PC, I just need to drop them on the track, and spice it up a little... You are actually a cool guy Im very glad that Severo linked me to this page/forum It's just full of COOL people!! With same musictaste as myself!!! But DAMN it's dead here at the moment,,, But I'll survive... Now I'll get some breakfast and (maybe) some sleep... Then I'll come back a usesually....! Anton Anton Anton Anton
  24. Ohh Indurro,you misunderstood.. I ment that i just needed to build the track up, so it sounds good... And I just need to put some FX on it... I have lots of refills to reason, and that includes MANY swishes, swashes and BANGS I've started on a "harder" version of the remix... cause i thought the other one were to "happy" So now it's only 02:40 in the morning... And now I have build my second remix up.. I just need to, you know, put a little extra on it, so it sounds perfect! By the way Indurro: You had one word spelled correct "Hilsen" and Austria is "Østrig" or "Östrig" I'm actually in Austria every winter, in Landeck (After)Skiing But if someone wants a piece of my remix , then contact me on Koerlingoparation@hotmail.com , (that's also my msn) I have a little problems with my computer when i upload, so thats the reason Did you know some danish people thing that: "Ich bin böse und knalden mit den tür" means "I am gay, and f**king with a bull" I'd rather go before I get kicked out of here...! See you people... Just kidding... I'll be back
  25. Das remix ist sehr spaaaas (Hope that's spelled right )

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.