Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Edun - Put Them Up

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

edun_main.jpg

Eine Mischung aus Dance und Italo-House !

Keine Bombe, aber man kann den Song doch recht entspannend hören ( immerhin ).

Produziert von Favretto für Off Limits ( der Heimat von Whigfield, Ann Lee, J.K. und In-Grid ).

DSF9389.jpgDSF9508.jpgDSF9146.jpg

Die schöne Amerikanerin ist seit 1998 in Italien und hat dort zunächst Gospels ( was sonst ? ) gesungen.

SOUNDLINK

LYRICS:

PUT THEM UP

It has probably something to do with your smile

Been standing here watching you for a while

I wanna come over don’t know what to do

Can I come near you? Please give me a clue

It probably is something that is in you

You fill my emotions but what can I do?

I wanna come over just give me a sign

You make my day … I want you mine

Put ­ put ­ put them up

Put ­ put them up

Put your hands up

Can I hear you say

Do you wanna stay?

Put ­ put ­ put them up

Put ­ put them up

Put your hands up

Tell me I can stay

Now I wanna play

I cannot believe (that) I’m dancing with you

You’ve got me singing a song yes you do

I’m concentrating on my next move

I come towards you … I swing to the groove

Put ­ put ­ put them up

Put ­ put them up

Put your hands up

Can I hear you say

Do you wanna stay?

Put ­ put ­ put them up

Put ­ put them up

Put ­ put ­ put them up

Put ­ put them up

Put ­ put ­ put them up

Put ­ put ­ put them up

You and I can sing a song

The night is right

And the BPM is strong

Put some volume on

Put ­ put ­ put it on

Make a party all night long

Tonight’s the night

And the feeling isn’t wrong

Such a delight

Put ­ put ­ put it on

Put ­ put ­ put them up

All the way up to the top

Put your hands up

Can I hear you say

Baby wanna play

Put your hands up

Tell me I can stay

Put your hands up for love…

bewertung07.gif

:headbang:

  • 4 Monate später...
Geschrieben

Sollten wir in die House Section verschieben.

Sehr geile Single, hab mich schon gefragt warum ich in der House Section keinen Thread darüber gefunden habe.

  • 10 Monate später...

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.