Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DANCE PASSION

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Finally a new great compilation of TRUE dance is coming!!!

From Logo Records and Self Distribuzione it will come soon "DANCE PASSION", an interesting selection of 16 dance hits mixed and selected by DANIJAY & LUCA ZETA

Here is the tracklist:

DANIJAY – “Encanto” (Extended Italian Version)

LUCA ZETA – “My Angel” (Danijay Mix)

MIKE WIND & MARC KORN – “On My Way“ (Luca Zeta Club Mix)

DJ SANNY J vs. ISAIA feat. MICKY B. – “Io vivo con te”

PROVENZANO DJ feat. LIZZY B. – “Vibe” (Danijay Remix)

GIGI D’AGOSTINO – “I Wonder Why” (Gigi Dag From Beyond)

DANIJAY vs. OVERLAND – “Consequence”

RAVIV – “Into My Life” (Luca Zeta Dance Remix)

LOVE & PEACE – “Children”

SANDER – “I Don’t Care” (Ravekorr Remix)

CLUBRAIDERS – “I Want Your Love” (Luca Zeta Dance Remix)

DR. DJ CERLA – “Lalala Song”

BOING SQUAD – “Etico Elettrico” (Girasole Marranza Mix)

UOMO SUONO – “Tarantella dell’orso“

ORCHESTRA MALDESTRA – “Fasten Your Seatbelt” (Gigi Dag & Luca Noise Trip)

ROCKETS – “Back To Woad”

The best compilation of the summer 2006!!!

:häää:

Geschrieben

WOOOOOOOOOW !!! ITS VERY NICE !!!

I MUST HAVE IT !!! HEHE !!!

GREAT NEWS ! THANKS SQUADRAZETA !!

GREETZ FROM SUADRAZETAGERMANY

WOW auch noch gemixt ... ja die wird auch mein Regal füllen ! Yeah !!! Und der Sommer kann kommen !!!

Geschrieben

Nice tracklist.

This is really a very good italo dance compilation.

I have to admit that I like UNMIXED compilations more..............but of course I will buy it because I want to support you and your productions !!!!

:häää:

Geschrieben

Wow, sounds great!

Looking forward to some listening cuts!

Geschrieben

should be a nice compilation... too sad that the songs are mixed :lachen1:

and too sad that this (Danijay Vs TBM - The Night Before) song is not on the compilation... its hard to wait for this song :vogelzeig:

Geschrieben

Has there already been set a release date?

*moved from Italo Dance*

Geschrieben
,23. May 2006, 14:22] Has there already been set a release date?

It's available next week :)

  • 2 Wochen später...
Geschrieben

Seit gestern bei Americandisco erhältlich!

Geschrieben

also schon alleine das INTRO.... :häää:

bei der CD geht da locker einer ab :wiegeil:

:häää:

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.