Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mediterranean Dj's Feat D.Meo - Tienini Stretto

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Na Zeit wirds das diese geile Maxi released wird.

Der M.I.M. Project Remix is klasse!

M.I.M Project Remix

cover%20front%20uff%20ok.jpg

Geschrieben

Maybe incl. Glozzi rmx :P

Geschrieben

Wird Ende Dezember released werden, auf der CD soll es vier Versionen geben (Pop Version, Soft Dance Mix, M.I.M. Project Remix und einen mir nicht bekannten Remix).

Kosten soll das Teil 4,90€.

Geschrieben

OUT SOON!

Mediterranean.jpg

MEDITERRANEAN DJs feat. D. MEO

"Tienimi stretto"

MAXI SINGLE TRACKLIST (Fluida, Italy):

PRICE: 4,90 EURO

Winamp.gif 01 Soft Dance Mix

Winamp.gif 02 M.I.M. Project Mix

Winamp.gif 03 D Per Donkir Mix

Winamp.gif 04 Pop Version

DIGITAL RELEASE TRACKLIST (ARC-Records, Austria):

SOON @ DANCE-TUNES & JUNO DOWNLOAD!

incl. 9 VERSIONS!

Winamp.gif 01 Soft Dance Radio Edit

Winamp.gif 02 Soft Dance Mix

Winamp.gif 03 M.I.M. Project Radio Edit

Winamp.gif 04 M.I.M. Project Mix

Winamp.gif 05 D Per Donkir Radio Edit

Winamp.gif 06 D Per Donkir Mix

Winamp.gif 07 D@ny85dj Radio Edit

Winamp.gif 08 D@ny85dj Mix

Winamp.gif 09 Pop Version

greetz,

C.Y.T.

Geschrieben

OoOo GEILLL danke c.y.t mille grazie :D

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Donkir Remix und M.I.M. Project Remix :tippen:

Geschrieben

der D@ny85dj Mix beeindruckt mich echt !!

bewertung09.gif

denn die abnderen hab ich schon zu offt gehört *gg*

  • 1 Monat später...
Geschrieben
  • Autor

Zeit wirds :)

M.I.M. Project Remix

D Per Donkir Mix

Soft Dance Mix

:tippen::häää:

Geschrieben

du sagst es endlich !!! :tippen:

  • 1 Monat später...
Geschrieben
  • Autor

Herrrrrrliche Teile zurzeit unterwegs, M.I.M Project Remix gehört aufjedenfall dazu!

:rockdahouse::zungeraus::headbang:

Geschrieben

I was hoping for a CDs release...

Is it still coming?

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.