Geschrieben am 9. Mai 2007vor 19 Jr. Klasse Song! X-Perience - A Neverending DreamI am waiting for the nightDrifting awayOn the waves of my dreamsTo another dayI am standing on the hillAnd beyond the cloudsThe wind is blowing stillAnd catching my doubtsA neverending dreamA dream of youI believe I receiveA sign of youTonight I wanna hide my feelings tooAs you doAnd I wanna be with you.I am hunting all the nightThe slave to my dreamAn illustrated sceneAscents in the streamWe're playing full of viceOur emotional gameI'm turning off my eyesFor hiding my shame.A neverending dreamA dream of youI believe I receiveA sign of youTonight I wanna hide my feelings tooAs you doAnd I wanna be with you.I am watching all the flowersDying awayIn heated breath of lifeAt the dawning dayI am waking up in springAnd kissing your faceA sweaty burning thingI feel you embrace.A neverending dreamA dream of youI believe I receiveA sign of youTonight I wanna hide my feelings tooAs you doAnd I wanna be with you.
Geschrieben am 9. Mai 2007vor 19 Jr. guter Song, auch wenn ich die Coverversion aus dem Jahre 2002 ? von Mythos 'N' Watergate viel besser finde. Ist einer der besten Dance Songs überhaupt.Ich muss zu meiner Schande aber gestehen, dass ich die Mythos 'N' Watergate Version zuerst kannte, vielleicht finde ich die Version deswegen besser.Mythos 'N' Watergate Version X-Perience Version Bearbeitet am 9. Mai 2007vor 19 Jr. von CHB
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren