Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deejay Delight - I Promised MySelf

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Geile Scheibe mit Remixen, bei denen wohl für jederman was dabei ist... :rockdahouse:

I Promised MySelf" (D Mand meets DJ Kezzo Remix)

I Promised MySelf" (DJ Gollum Remix)

I Promised MySelf" (Klischee Remix)

I Promised MySelf" (Original Mix)

I Promised MySelf" (Phunkless Remix)

I Promised MySelf" (Scoon & Delore Remix)

I Promised MySelf" (Candelight Edition)

HPs:

http://www.junodownload.com/ppps/products/1356163-02.htm

LG :daumenhoch:

Bearbeitet () von mukkefan

Geschrieben

Yesssssssssssssss eines der schönsten Nummern auf dieser Welt ... und es wurde nicht verhunzt !

Bomben Remixe sind die von Scoon & Delore als auch D Mand meets DJ Kezzo Remix !!!!!! :daumenhoch:

Gollums seiner ist auch wieder fein !

GEIL GEIL !!!

Geschrieben

THX mukkefan :allesgute:

Ganz so meines isses nicht - aber schlecht auch nicht hehe.

Greetz,

Gecki

  • 2 Wochen später...
Geschrieben

danke für die feedbacks...

Ich denke auch die Scheibe rockt gewaltig :)

Geschrieben

100% !!!!

Willkommen im Forum ausserdem :)

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.