Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gigi discogs.com

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

https://www.discogs.com/artist/15228-Gigi-DAgostino  

 

This guy "charles.t.ribeiro" deleted important information from Gigi's page. For example (Aliases ,  In Groups)   

He also deleted and replaced pictures. Can someone restore it? I read the history log, but I don't actually edit anything on discogs.

The guy who caused the problem should somehow be reported to discogs so that he doesn't edit his gigi page again.  

Geschrieben

I returned the text 🙂

Geschrieben
  • Autor
5 hours ago, Christian White said:

I returned the text 🙂

Thanks 👍🏻

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.