Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEVERO!

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Hello eveybody...!

For them who knows Severo, I'd just wanted to inform you about his upcoming website I've maded for him... It's still under construction, but I've expect it to be done as soon as possible!

Check it here

Geschrieben

hehe italo dj wird sich freuen *g*

Geschrieben
  • Autor

I just have to learn german :daumenhoch:

Geschrieben

i said, italo dj from this forum will be happy.

because his friend is severo ;) and he like severo.

Geschrieben

Thanks a lot for the info kayzero:

I really like Severo's music :daumenhoch:

Greetz,

Gecki

Geschrieben
  • Autor
Thanks a lot for the info kayzero:

I really like Severo's music :boing:

Greetz,

Gecki

:wiegeil: He said he didn't have the time to control it, and he couldn't find out of all that HTML things, and i thought he decived a website...!

I'm not either really in to all that webstuff, but I'll try :muahaha:

BTW.

Check my mix of Vuoi Ballare here and Severo's and my song here

(Severo is behind the production of the last link, I'm the composer) :muahaha:

Take care! :daumenhoch:

Geschrieben

you`re great kayzero...RESPECT!!!

i love your works... Its ROX! :muahaha::daumenhoch:

Geschrieben
  • Autor
you`re great kayzero...RESPECT!!!

i love your works... Its ROX! :muahaha::daumenhoch:

Danke für dich :wiegeil:

Geschrieben

"If cow waw a ethic" is great - I really like it :muahaha:

Greetz,

Gecki

Geschrieben
hehe italo dj wird sich freuen *g*

Heheheheh und ICH erst :-))))

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.