Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

denharrow

Moderatoren
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von denharrow

  1. Neuer Italo Dance Hit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scQgvrVgPpg
  2. Neuer Italo Dance Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X--Pw6i6ZmA ENJOY RECORD, VÖ: 20.08.2024 KAUFEN: https://www.beatport.com/release/dance-90/4684053
  3. Neuer Italo Dance Song von PEPE´S GANG. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzux-Efjt_g
  4. Die beiden Italo-Legenden auf einer Scheibe ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8HuinoT62s VÖ: Ende September 2024, I VENTI
  5. Neues Italo Dance Fun Projekt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLa83Gyk7nE VÖ: 01.09.2024. Macht euren eigenen Mix: Vocals: https://www.transfernow.net/dl/202409... Drums: https://www.transfernow.net/dl/202409... Bass: https://www.transfernow.net/dl/202409... Instrumental: https://www.transfernow.net/dl/202409... Datein herunterzuladen bis 09.09.2024.
  6. 14 weitere neue Songs, die bald kommen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkp6zmrr568
  7. 16 Titel, die bald kommen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsAh5lDIR_M
  8. ITALO DANCE SOMMER 2024 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4xCun6ae34 VÖ: 03.07.2024
  9. Italo Dance Sommer 2024 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaaOr0tT1C0 VÖ: 03.07.2024
  10. Italo Dance Sommer 2024 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aDOVF9jopU VÖ: 02.07.2024
  11. Italo Dance Sommer 2024 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Y31AWSyY0 VÖ: 02.07.2024
  12. Natürlich ein Cover. Produziert von ALEX ZULLO. https://www.beatsource.com/release/one-and-one/2060138 VÖ: 21.06.2024 WORKIN RECORDS
  13. Italo Dance Sommer 2024 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4P2u7dbDnE VÖ: 01.07.2024
  14. Der neue Titel ist jetzt bei YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jaOQ5svsMs
  15. I don´t make money with these productions. On YouTube I get nothing, on Spotify too less people are listening to become rich, maybe I will get 50 Cents in one year. I do it for passion and like it when other Italo Dance fans love these tracks too. At the moment we get only a few (real) good dance productions from Italy, so I wanted to give the fans (and me) many new Italo hits - maybe too much because I spend 6-7 hours a day to produce two good songs. Of course I go on to buy all new good dance productions in Italo-Disco, Eurobeat and Italo Dance style without AI-help and support the producers and labels. Moreover these new programs can help producers to find some new ideas and melodies.... So I understand your point, but I think the new possibilites are not negative only.
  16. Kommt am 01.07.2024 auf YOUTUBE und später SPOTIFY. Hier schon mal der ganze Song: https://sndup.net/4xtdp/
  17. 70 % of it, all the lyrics are made by me and also some of the instrumental melodies (Fruity). I also choose the parts of the song (structure).
  18. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUb1DVrMARs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vQQi0h_UY
  19. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOM1LdUeYDE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ST5P0KrpQ8

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.