Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tanya

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von Tanya

  1. Tanya antwortete auf Beitrag im Thema in Community-News
    Alles gute von mir!!! Stefanie? Du bist auch hier? ^^
  2. DANKE auch für dich!
  3. Danke again everyone.
  4. Oops, I already edited it ;-)))) But anyways, I thought so
  5. DJ_michl: Ich lerne Deutsch an Schule, aber ich finde es schlecht sowieso... English ist besser für mich. Quadro: no, it was Betty, a girl from Linz [edit back] I think it was translated at Altavista. ;-)
  6. I was advised to come here by a member from official GGDAG forum. She told me people here are friendly and so I decided to reghister here.
  7. Ja... yes I'm from BlissCo =)
  8. Danke! WM1: ...eh... Ich komme aus Russland. *^^*
  9. Danke. ;-) Hey Quadro, ich weiss dich auch!
  10. Yes I saw that section. Thank you and thanks everyone.
  11. Danke, danke!!! ich weiss mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut... ;) Ich kann nur Englisch sprechen...
  12. Dankeschön, DJ_Biohazard! Aber mein Deutsch ist schlecht... Hallo, CHB.... Ich bin Spotty aus scody forums. ^^

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.