Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tanya

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von Tanya

  1. Am 13. Dezember? Alles gute, Hans! Sorry... aber jetzt es ist ein gutes Geburtstagsgeschenk für Hans. Aber jetzt ist es eine weitere woche.
  2. Ich denke so auch.
  3. Tanya antwortete auf Beitrag im Thema in Community-News
    Happy Birthday!!!! Alles Gute! Auguri!
  4. Tanya antwortete auf dj-jani's Thema in Community-News
    Grazie mille, Terry! ^,^
  5. Tanya antwortete auf dj-jani's Thema in Community-News
    Thanx !!!
  6. Tanya antwortete auf dj-jani's Thema in Community-News
    I'll do tomorrow, okay? Papaya --> thanx! Fortunately my exams are over now, no more school til September.
  7. Tanya antwortete auf dj-jani's Thema in Community-News
    Alright, it won't be a problem then! I'll see what I can do about the photo.
  8. Tanya antwortete auf dj-jani's Thema in Community-News
    Yeah, why not? But I don't speak German well, does it matter? Tell me which questions I have to reply on for that and where to send this stuff then please.
  9. Tanya antwortete auf dj-jani's Thema in Community-News
    Danke! :D
  10. Tanya antwortete auf dj-jani's Thema in Community-News
    Thank you everyone! I had a great party, sad it's over now!
  11. Tanya antwortete auf dj-jani's Thema in Community-News
    Dankeschön!!!! Thanx everyone, I am really happy to be 16! :)
  12. Alles gute!!! Happy birthday! :D
  13. Tanya antwortete auf Kilian's Thema in Community-News
    Alles gute! Happy Birthday!
  14. 90% von Russischen hassen das original Lied... :-(
  15. O.O' Omg... Es ist cover!!!!!!!
  16. Oh.. es ist sehr traurig... :( Dann... goodbye Thomas... alles gute.
  17. Tanya antwortete auf Beitrag im Thema in Community-News
    Buon compleanno, cara Teresa! AUGURI!
  18. Happy birthday!
  19. Tanya antwortete auf SpaceTourist's Thema in All About Gigi
    ah danke, jetzt ich verstehe. but there are already many links like that... I wonder why they need it.
  20. Tanya antwortete auf SpaceTourist's Thema in All About Gigi
    schon wieder eine neue seite? o.O hmm....
  21. Tanya antwortete auf SpaceTourist's Thema in All About Gigi
    ...soon... ...neues album?
  22. Tanya antwortete auf Beitrag im Thema in Community-News
    Ja, it's me. =) Emmy isn't here... Em ist nicht hier, sie versteht nicht Deutsch... Same as I don't speak it well.

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.