Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Justin Timberlake - Senorita

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Ich bin auf der suche nach einem Justin Timberlake - Senorita Remix! Und zwar hab ich das Lied schon 2-3 mal im WON/NS-Deluxe Graz gehört. Es ist mächtig viel Bass drinnen und die Stelle wo der Mann vorsingt und die Frau nachsingt wird ständig wiederholt:

"It feels like something’s heating up, can I leave with you?

Ladies

I don’t know what I’m thinking bout, really leaving with you

Yea, yea..

It feels like something’s heating up, can I leave with you?

Ladies

I don’t know what I’m thinking bout, really leaving with you."

Bitte um Hilfe!!! :oesterreich:

Geschrieben

den rmx hat schonmal jemand gesucht, oder warst du das?

gruß Vega

Geschrieben

das war gabry85, lt dj tom h im won forum kann noch kein name und nix bekannt gegeben werden ...

Geschrieben
  • Autor

weil das lied erst raus kommt oder wegen etwas anderem?

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.