Zum Inhalt springen

Kimera - Dancing on a sunbeam

el_real

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 1 Monat später...

wollte bloß mal kurz sagen das nächtes jahr auf jeden fall die Vinyl kommen wird...

artist: kimera

title: dancing on a sunbeam

label: Trak Music

style: Handsup

release: 2006-01-16

Verano's Juicy Styled Remix: bewertung08.gif

Dan Winter Extendet: bewertung07.gif

Original Mix: bewertung08.gif

Naksi VS Brunner Remix: bewertung06.gif

Nicht schlecht, vom Verano Remix habe ich mir allerdings mehr erwartet. Nicht der typisch "fetzige Style", den man zB vom Remix der How Do You Do kennt.

Trotzdem, durchwegs gute Nummer - wenns auch nicht der totale Hit ist.

@ cre8or: Thanks for the nice comment on the male vocals! The TwoPac version was actually released commercially in Scandinavia on the compilation SUMMER DANCE MANIA 2005 which reached the sales charts in Denmark (peak: No. 3) and Sweden (peak: No. 13).

But since I also co-wrote the track, I guess that the Kimera version with Kate's vocals will probably appeal to more people, because a) she's done a great job and b) in this genre people are more used to hearing female vocals.

Cheers + mit freundlichem Groove, Vogel T. !

Yeah, so I was told. But I think that the track had much bether appeal with a male voice. Sadly the male vocals wheren`t released with an extended version or? has it been made afterwards? Roamed still my play chart for 2months, perhaps just me that has fallen in love with the male voice.

You co-wrote ? Congrats with a nice tune anyways! Really a killer synth and vocals!

If my studio hadn`t gone trough a major change I would prbl. have stepped up for a remix! Usually I don`t do hands-up remixes but this was special!

Regards

C.