Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Lennon - Jealous Guy

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Finde ich einfach ein schönes Lied, habe ich zuletzt oft angehört. :mrbighead:

John Lennon - Jealous Guy

I was dreaming of the past

And my heart was beating fast

I began to lose control

I began to lose control

I didnt mean to hurt you

Im sorry that I made you cry

Oh no, I didnt want to hurt you

Im just a jealous guy

I was feeling insecure

You might not love me anymore

I was shivering inside

I was shivering inside

I didnt mean to hurt you

Im sorry that I made you cry

Oh no, I didnt want to hurt you

Im just a jealous guy

I didnt mean to hurt you

Im sorry that I made you cry

Oh no, I didnt want to hurt you

Im just a jealous guy

I was trying to catch your eyes

Thought that you was trying to hide

I was swallowing my pain

I was swallowing my pain

I didnt mean to hurt you

Im sorry that I made you cry

Oh no, I didnt want to hurt you

Im just a jealous guy, watch out

Im just a jealous guy, look out babe

Im just a jealous guy

Geschrieben

extrem schöner song...

thx for post :boing:

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.