Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CD Verlosung / Raffle (25 Gigi CD's)

Featured Replies

Geschrieben
  • Autor
vor 1 Stunde schrieb kazin:

I've watched video and I don't get - do I won something or not? 🙂

Sorry I confused you there. I didn't mean "best of 3" like I said in the video (I goofed out there with my english skills *g*). But the first person who got 3 Points  wins. Therefore, Badzu got it. 🙂

Bearbeitet von hlennarz

Geschrieben

Dankbar und auch ein bisschen stolz nehme ich meinen Gewinn gerne entgegen. Danke hlennarz für die Idee und alle Mühe und natürlich für die CD´s.

  • 2 Jahre später...
Geschrieben
Am 13/7/2019 um 4:36 schrieb hlennarz:

 

Publicación original:

 

This is still valid? I think I was too late to find out 😞

 

Am 13/7/2019 um 4:36 schrieb hlennarz:

 

Publicación original:

 

 

image.png

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.