Geschrieben am 31. Januar 2023vor 3 Jr. Hi everyone! So, I'm going to release a new collection of rare, unreleased material from the golden era of slowstyle / lento violento. The collection is the second volume of Age of Clocks (the first one consisted of even older stuff): Here's the tracklist: 01. MONTREUX 02. MAROCCO 03. LA BOCCA DELLA BALENA 04. EVERDREAMER ON THE MOUNTAIN 05. BENESSERE 06. K2 07. PROTECTION (un passo alla volta mix) 08. WOLVES 09. MILLENNIUM 10. NEL PERSEMPRE 11. HOPE BONUS TRACK: 12. COME GABBIANI (livingston mix) (which is the first version ever of Come Gabbiani, the one I put on Myspace many many years ago!) See you soon with more info! 😉
Geschrieben am 31. Januar 2023vor 3 Jr. Hi Rafael, nice that you share new Lento Violento/Slowstyle material with us. I love your magical sounds, your songs invite me to dream into another world. 1000 thanks for releasing new songs. 🙂
Geschrieben am 1. Februar 2023vor 3 Jr. vor 4 Stunden schrieb Rafael Lenz: ¡Hola a todos! Entonces, voy a lanzar una nueva colección de material raro e inédito de la era dorada del estilo lento / lento violento. La colección es el segundo volumen de Age of Clocks (el primero consistía en cosas aún más antiguas): Aquí está la lista de canciones: 01. MONTREUX 02. MARRUECOS 03. LA BOCCA DELLA BALENA 04. EVERDREAMER ON THE MOUNTAIN 05. BIENESTAR 06. K2 07. PROTECCIÓN (mezcla paso a paso) 08. LOBOS 09. MILENIO 10. IN FOREVER 11. ESPERANZA BONUS TRACK: 12. COME GABBIANI (livingston mix) (que es la primera versión de Come Gabbiani, ¡la que puse en Myspace hace muchos años!) ¡Nos vemos pronto con más información!😉 Ich erinnere mich, ich glaube, ich habe einige MySpace-Audios, dass die Seite leider Ausfälle hatte und viel Material von vielen Künstlern verloren ging😒
Geschrieben am 1. Februar 2023vor 3 Jr. Mr. Rafael, entschuldigen Sie bitte, aber wäre es Ihnen möglich, Ihre zwei MOViMENTOLENTO-Sets zu teilen?🙏🙏🙏
Geschrieben am 1. Februar 2023vor 3 Jr. Thank you Rafael! I really like your musical production, looking forward to listen your new release 💚 Bearbeitet (am 1. Februar 2023vor 3 Jr.) von kazin
Geschrieben am 1. Februar 2023vor 3 Jr. Autor 8 hours ago, gabrijay said: Ich erinnere mich, ich glaube, ich habe einige MySpace-Audios, dass die Seite leider Ausfälle hatte und viel Material von vielen Künstlern verloren ging😒 Unfortunately I lost a lot of stuff thanks to Myspace accidentally deleting everything. I know there are some websites with backups of audio from myspace but nothing from the artists I used to follow. That's a bummer. Anyway, the version of Come Gabbiani in this release will be available in high res audio, 24 bit / 48 kHz (which is even better than the Movimentolento version). I'm particularly happy about it since I'm a bit of an audiophile myself 😄 Still have to find my movimentolento sets though. Hope to find them soon on my HDD!
Geschrieben am 6. Februar 2023vor 3 Jr. Da Age of Clocks Vol. 2, in uscita venerdì 10 febbraio! Age of Clocks Vol. 2 erscheint am 10. Februar!!! Quelle Soundcloud!!! 😉
Geschrieben am 10. Februar 2023vor 3 Jr. Autor Aaaaand it's out now!! 😄 https://rafaellenz.bandcamp.com/album/age-of-clocks-vol-2-the-musicarcobaleno-sessions-2009-2014 Thank you for your endless support over all these years, it's an amazing thing that my music reaches countries all over the world 🙂 Happy listening!
Geschrieben am 10. Februar 2023vor 3 Jr. I wish you all the best on your further path Rafael. Hope we continue to hear your music for a long time. 🙂
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren