Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rafael Lenz - Guarire (Album)

Featured Replies

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Release 23.08. Bandcamp, Amazon, Spotify....

Geschrieben

Hi there! Thank you for this thread, really appreciate it 🙂

Just a quick announcement: on August 21 I will be live on Bandcamp for a "listening party" of the album. You'll be able to hear it in its entirety before release date 🙂

The link is this one: https://rafaellenz.bandcamp.com/merch/guarire-listening-party

Again, thank you all for your support. It really means a lot to me. Ciao!

Geschrieben
  • Autor

You're welcome Rafael, your music means a lot to us. I hope we'll hear more from you in the future...;) 

Geschrieben

You will. I'm already working on something new 😉

Also, I'm quite "proud" (haha) of the fact that the release will be in high-resolution audio (24bit-48kHz). It is something that not many dj producers do, but definitely should. I'm not sure that the Qobuz/Spotify/Amazon versions will be in high-res though... I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Very good news Rafael. I'm looking forward to the new album. I'll buy it on Bandcamp on August 21st 😉

Geschrieben

Thank you, Rafael. I'm waiting for your new music every time you announce something new. It's a great inspiration for my own musical experiments for all these years since Movimento Lento times and till now. ❤️

Sadly, I can't buy anything from my country (it's under sanctions) to support you directly, but at least I will be able to listen to your new album on streamings. 🙏

Bearbeitet von kazin

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.