Geschrieben am 5. April 2004vor 22 Jr. COoool, welcome to the forum also from me :) Cool to have somenone from the official forum here., particolamente la ragazza con le foto :) An English section would be really cool, first of all because YOU don't understand what WE say :( Per noi it's più facile perché c'è sempre qualcuno in questo forum who can translate from Italian to German. It's a pity you don't understand what we say in tedesco :(
Geschrieben am 5. April 2004vor 22 Jr. Boah I also have problems with englisch *gggg*!I hope you will have fun!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!
Geschrieben am 5. April 2004vor 22 Jr. COoool, welcome to the forum also from me :) Cool to have somenone from the official forum here., particolamente la ragazza con le foto :) An English section would be really cool, first of all because YOU don't understand what WE say :( Per noi it's più facile perché c'è sempre qualcuno in questo forum who can translate from Italian to German. It's a pity you don't understand what we say in tedesco :( Uhm.. that is you mean to say ke you you can translate from Italian to German? I don't have the translator online.. use that one www.google.it ghghgh I hope to have understood well and intando I pick "TNXS" to those who have given the welcome to me warmly in your forum! TNX your of heart!
Geschrieben am 5. April 2004vor 22 Jr. ,05. Apr 2004, 20:01] hello!!from where is she?! century italy :P
Geschrieben am 5. April 2004vor 22 Jr. Uhm.. that is you mean to say ke you you can translate from Italian to German? I don't have the translator online.. use that one www.google.it ghghgh I hope to have understood well and intando I pick "TNXS" to those who have given the welcome to me warmly in your forum! TNX your of heart! WHat I wanted to say was..mh, I try in italiano :)In questo forum ci sono qualque persone che parlano l'italiano o CAPISCONO l'italiano. E penso ke quasi tutti in questo forum capiscono e parlano l'ingelse. Allora, non c'è un problema per NOI perché capisciamo ke TU scrivo, ma mi discpiace un po`ke tu non capisci ke noi scriviamo, perchè sciviamo in tedesco :( PS: Per scrivere this little short (!) text I needed molto tempo :D Let's not talk about mistakes *g*....Un corso d'italiano per 4 mese...per niente...non so niente :(((
Geschrieben am 5. April 2004vor 22 Jr. ok allora proverò a parlare in italiano!grazie ragazzi grazie per il vostro caloroso benvenuto che mi date!grazie per l'accoglienza!lo so, anche a me dispiace che non vi capisco mentre parlate in tedesco! ehehehe poi il mio inglese non è ottimo.. ho usato il traduttore... sorry ^^'
Geschrieben am 5. April 2004vor 22 Jr. eheheio anche uso il traduttore per capire cosa stai parlando ma hoffentlich hob i jetz kan schaß do obn gschriebn
Geschrieben am 5. April 2004vor 22 Jr. ehehehe poi il mio inglese non è ottimo.tua inglese e fantastico
Geschrieben am 5. April 2004vor 22 Jr. [D4v3|R4v3] prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr eehehehehchb! non è vero!!! bugiardo!!!!
Geschrieben am 5. April 2004vor 22 Jr. mi sa che tu usi il traduttore e per questo capisci che non ho fatto degli errori!!! :P
Geschrieben am 5. April 2004vor 22 Jr. what?!?!?!?your italian isn't bad .. that wasn't that, i wanted to say ... i've ment that my italian is too bad for understanding, what u say@chb: loch ned so deppat!
Geschrieben am 5. April 2004vor 22 Jr. non insultati!!!!non so come spiegare...mi date un sito dove ci sono tutti gli smiles?
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren