Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dance Assassins feat Karen Parry - Here I Am

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Dance Assassins feat. Karen Parry - Here I Am

Club Mix: bewertung07.gif

Voodoo & Serano Rmx: bewertung08.gif

Hps sind 2 Posts weiter unten... :klatschen1:

Geisterte schon als neue Masterboy rum... :anstossen::anstossen:

Dragoo hat aufgepasst... :anstossen::respekt::anstossen:

Geschrieben

ja gut ich bleibe bin auch aml gespannt was der Tommy da gemacht hat :klatschen1:

Geschrieben

Hab sie in nem Live Rip gehört! Schöne Vocals...cooler Happy Dance Song!! Macht Laune den zu hören! :dancingbear:

Geschrieben

Dance Assassins feat Karen Parry - Here I Am so heisst der Track.

Auf 2x12" wird sie rauskommen sogar mit einem Voodoo & Serano Remix!!

Club Mix / Voodoo & Serano Remix / Flip & Fill Remix / Discode Remix / Friday Night Posse Remix sind drauf!

Hörproben:

Club Mix

Voodoo & Serano Remix

Geschrieben

Club Mix bewertung08.gif

V & S Mix bewertung07.gif

Ist echt ganz nett anzuhören. :lachen:

Geschrieben

Hab die wichtigsten Mixe nun ganz gehört!

Here I Am (Friday Night Posse Remix) bewertung08.gif

Here I Am (Voodoo And Sereno Remix) 8,bewertung05.gif

Here I Am (Club Mix) 8,bewertung05.gif

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.