Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anaconda - I Hear The Sound

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Sie is zurück!

Anaconda - I Hear The Sound

mir gefällt die B seite besser irgendwie

Anaconda - I Hear The Sound (Club Mix) HP

Anaconda - I Hear The Sound (Wasabi Remix) HP

Anaconda - I Hear The Sound (Gavin & Nox Remix) HP

B SEITE

Anaconda - Where do we end (Club Mix)

HP

Geschrieben

Klingt SEHR GUT!

Sehr feine Vocals! Aber leider nicht so gut wie "Sound Of Love"---> Der Ziggy X RMX fehlt!

bewertung07.gif!

Geschrieben

Ja ganz nett bewertung06.gif !!!

Geschrieben

Ich hab auch eine HP von der B-Seite gehört!

Die gefällt mir besser als "I Hear The Sound"!

"Where Do We End"---> bewertung08.gif!

Geschrieben
Ja ganz nett bewertung06.gif !!!

Mir auch nicht, hätte mir mehr davon erwartet.... :uff::uff::uff:

Geschrieben

Ich geb einfach mal pauschal bewertung04.gif! Hab mir alle Mixe kurz angehört und keiner konnte ich überzeugen! Klingt alles sehr billig produziert und die Vocals sind auch nicht das wahre!

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.