Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EVILUTION

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von EVILUTION

  1. Definitiv! Fast ein 1:1 Cover, jedoch kommt mir die neue version etwas schneller vor und drückt noch mehr auf die Bassline. Y. Lee is the (co-)writer and (co-)producer of the original of I.N.P.; basically he covered his own song.
  2. EVILUTION antwortete auf denharrow's Thema in Italo Dance
    That's a different TK. "Our" TK is a singer, not a producer.
  3. EVILUTION antwortete auf Beitrag im Thema in Dance & Hands Up
    #62 (2nd week)
  4. EVILUTION antwortete auf Beitrag im Thema in Dance & Hands Up
    Billboard Hot 100 = 75% airplay, 25% cd sales + downloads Great achievement of Cascada!
  5. EVILUTION antwortete auf Beitrag im Thema in Italo Dance
    The project SMS is discontinued for the moment; they recently produced Squeeze Up - La Isla Bonita (pretty decent).
  6. Hmmm... there will be a Canotta XXL (extended) but it's different from the radio version... but I don't know if it will be on vinyl or on CDM or both (Dj Morgan said there won't be an extended on the CDM but now with this info from Danceria I don't know )
  7. I'm sorry, but on the CDM there will be these two versions (radio length) plus a slow mix; and that's it (no extended).
  8. http://www.confidanza.com/forum/previews/lilu-radioactiva.rm
  9. I wonder, when it is not your own sample you put, why do you make it then hidden (first reply then show)??
  10. Maybe you should read better cause I have NOT written that it's the new Magic Box. And you have taken my imaginary M2O tracklist to make topics of all my imaginary songs... while I wrote in enormous font that I would like to see everyone's MADE UP tracklists... I can't help you can't read...
  11. It's Kasino - Can't Get Over You ;) nice song...
  12. Another? and Haiducii - Reflex 18 (Dj Maxwell RMX)? :S that's a cover of the same song... Ultralights - 18....
  13. I don't know... It could be Maverick also... But maybe it isn't...
  14. Paperboy is a collaboration of Promise Land and singer Maverick. Their third single "Good Luck" will release on the new label of Vanni G, Go-Records ;)
  15. EVILUTION antwortete auf denharrow's Thema in Italo Dance
    "Hip pop"... boh... don't take it too seriously... Maxwell is a 100% dance man, he will not disappoint us
  16. Great Thanks for the HP!!
  17. Released 3 weeks ago on Label 73 (Time) The House Groovers Featuring J & B - Saved By The Music http://www.dancerecords.com/makeram.php?id...errer=/week.php Boh...
  18. Yep and more releases will follow for sure, since Niny & Alby are really into the "Hard Dance Style" which is the future for dance, Provenzano said.......... at least what they see as future.....
  19. The remix is a bit better than the original, but the song still sucks
  20. Yes Promise Land RMX = HDS RMX
  21. Best song of the year yet
  22. I have made a little HP http://www.confidanza.com/forum/files/djross_vs_dy-getup.rm
  23. There will also be an Infinito RMX of this song

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.