EVILUTION
Mitglieder
-
Benutzer seit
-
Letzter Besuch
Alle Inhalte von EVILUTION
-
Prezioso - Musik
Roby Rossini tek-house???????????????????
-
Roberto Molinaro - Red Code
- Molinaro Remixes
If other people make a remix for me and I can put my name on it, that would be nice indeed- Molinaro Remixes
Have you ever heard the Promise Land remix?- Floorfilla - Discoroller
Yeah I think if it's not pure italodance, then it's more clubsound (German sound) than house- Max Vs. Serel - Parle Avec Toi
horrible...- Clubraiders - Move your hands up
HARD DANCE STYLE RMX ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- Time Records verkauft ! ( April, April ! )
- Arsenium - Love Me Love Me
I think it's more pop than house. It's good :)- Italo-Petition
3) Hans Dombeek, Breda, the Netherlands, www.confidanza.com, italodancer@gmail.com- Monnalisa - Monday
- Arsenium - Love Me Love Me
It's not bad, but it's pop eh :)- DJ Ross vs Double You - Get Up
It would be a dream- DJ Ross vs Double You - Get Up
I've heard Sandrini doesn't work anymore with Ross.- DJ Ross vs Double You - Get Up
Well don't get to excited, it might disappoint you, since it would be pop/house style.- Hotel Saint George - I don't know why RMX
No the remix is by Andrex. He has won the HSG remix contest they made with the release of the album ;)- RSDJ - beautiful love
Yes indeed what Mr. Dance says ;)- Herzlich Willkommen EVILUTION
Yep I understand German. Writing is just a bit harder ;)- Billy More - Prendilo E Mettilo (Gimme Love)
Thanks for the news I nevertheless think it will be a house song... Paps 'N' Skar already mentioned that they don't see hope in today's dance... And we already got Club - Deep Inside of course... which wasn't bad. All I can hope on for the moment is a good house song ...- Herzlich Willkommen EVILUTION
You're right, on some other forums I have the same name :) Thanks for the welcome, my name is Hans and I live in the Netherlands :)- Edge Of Universe - Heal Me
I guess Go-Records, Vanni's new label - Molinaro Remixes