Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EVILUTION

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von EVILUTION

  1. Your beliefs and hopes are nice but won't make things better. The version you hear on DIY is the "Re-Opening Mix" and it is the only version of the song.
  2. Well, I start to doubt about the "dance" factor of Paps 'N' Skar too, since it's in between the Hotel Saint George and Promiseland tracks. I think it will be nice, but...... dance? Mah, don't think so.
  3. The new single is Moonlight Shadow (Mike Oldfield cover).
  4. Yes, the version you hear on their MySpace is the dance version, but there will also be an electro version ...
  5. It's not sure yet which style the versions will be... Only that the M2O version will be dance :)
  6. Paps 'N' Skar has always been dance :) And if not 100% dance, than more towards pop, but never house :) I don't worry about that ;)
  7. No, it certainly is Paps 'N' Skar and it will always be that way ;)
  8. As always Isaia & Micky B of course, but now without Dj M@X ;)
  9. Why make a cover of THIS song? It can't get any better... And indeed, the vocals in this version are so much worse... However, I do like the sound quite a lot... the synth and the bass... If it was used for an original song, it would be a lot better I think!
  10. Bit Records? Hahahahahahahahaha edit: http://www.darkangelmusic.it/prometto.mp3
  11. Very nice song! Holland?? Wow, let's see :P
  12. Tonight is included in the first Danijay album, this is a remix.
  13. Maranza is the italodance style of the last years ;)
  14. Mah, hands-up, not italo...
  15. A "Misch-Masch" of pop, house and dance, I don't know where you got that info from, but DarkAngel calls it "funky house" so then you can be sure it hasn't got anything to do with italodance of any kind or form.
  16. I find DJK more italodance than this one ;) I love the DJK version... this one is ... boh...
  17. I personally think you're too late to write this :P, cause 2006 is the breakpoint, I would rather say that end of 2005 / beginning 2006 was the "lowest point", now we're moving up again As you see how many releases are coming this autumn, not all full of quality maybe, but certainly a lot of initiatives. Armonica, BIT and DPR for the young producers, but also we expect a new Hotel Saint George, Neja, Web, Roby Rossini, etc. and surely many more of which we don't know anything yet. Indeed what Matador said: "Survival" by Prezioso wasn't 100% italodance, but the italo melody was back; their 2005 releases lacked that. And indeed, I also agree with him that Dj Ross will get to more italodance-oriented releases. He hasn't abandoned stuff completely, when you listen to his latest two releases. I'm much more confident than I was in 2005! We're still alive, now let's grow
  18. Wow!!!!!!!!!! I also looked at the site yesterday, but then it wasn't added yet :D hehehe fresh fresh
  19. Ah nice, 3Emotion. A lot better than DJ Sanny J vs Isaia ft. Micky B, that does get boring ;)
  20. Great song, but why is that site so horrible that you can sort on artist, title, album, year, even genre (even though that's not of much use, since Britney Spears is also classified as dance) but not on label! edit: nvm found a better site
  21. Well, since the period that Paul Jockey produced italodance is quite sometime behind us, I am not curious to this record.....
  22. which is fantastic!
  23. Yeah of course they speak about a bomb... If not, Stefy Energy doesn't want to be their friend anymore :P
  24. I couldn't care less about Stefy Energy though.

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.