EVILUTION
Mitglieder
-
Benutzer seit
-
Letzter Besuch
Alle Inhalte von EVILUTION
-
Coolio ft. Snoop Dogg - Gangsta Walk
Finally the waiting is over: the first single from the new Coolio album, produced by Vanni G, has arrived. As we already know for quite some time, it's called Gangsta Walk and features Snoop Dogg. It releases in Germany the 4th of August. I've heard the song, and it's very commercial hiphop/rap (I'm usually not so into these genres so ;)), very catchy. In the beginning of the song Snoop Dogg already makes some references to "Italia" which is pretty cool to hear imo I'll upload a preview later :) 1. Gangsta walk 2. Gangsta walk (Clean) 3. Gangsta walk (Urban) 4. Gangsta walk (Urban Rmx)
-
Nagada - Wake Up Together ( super ! )
Nice song, and the book "Armonica Of Course!" is also VERY interesting... sadly it's only in italian (yet..... but forever I guess......)
-
Soundlovers - Can't Stop Dancing
No Blank & Jones come AFTER this track of the Soundlovers... so I dunno... I bet it's gonna be something houzy anyway, maybe with some rock or trance influences or so
-
Impressione - Romeo & Juliet
Yep, thanks
-
Suche einen Italo Track von 2001 bis 2002
lol Anyway, it doesn't have any dalalalalala i need your love, so it's not that anyway...
-
Impressione - Romeo & Juliet
None of those "Akyrmusic" previews work for me...
-
Suche einen Italo Track von 2001 bis 2002
He says female vocal and that part of Get it on is sung by a man... Molella and Melba don't have any song that matches the criterium I think... I have no idea... there are so many songs with lalalala...
-
Ti.Pi.Cal feat. Kimara - What I Like
http://www.discopiu.com/upload/file/art22554.ram ...
-
Ti.Pi.Cal feat. Kimara - What I Like
Wow, spectacular come-back when just looking at the name; but I think we shouldn't put any trust in it in advance... can only be disappointing then...
-
Orchestral - Heaven
Thanks for the direct links! But I find it pretty bad.........
-
Orchestral - Heaven
In the first HP I hear no music... just two guys talking like if in a movie... And the second HP doesn't work for me... Strange...
-
Jump 2 The Dancefloor Vol 3
Releases on CDM on Respiri Digitali eh, as always ;)
-
Be Angel - Dont Close Your Eyes
No... but I guess 8 versions are 4 radio versions and 4 extendeds, eh ;) but it are still many versions... of course the Provenzano & Promise Land remix, most likely a Dj Nick / David Bacon mix... the rest I don't know...
-
Be Angel - Dont Close Your Eyes
Soon the CDM with 8 versions
-
Basshunter - Boten Anna
#3 in Sweden
-
Earphones - November
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????? NEW EARPHONES?????????????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *goes insane*
-
M2 feat. Miani - Tu
omg... Lento Violento AND the Gabry Ponte "tick"... the horror! For the rest the song seems nice... If only they removed that "tick" and speeded it up with a factor 1,2 or more....
-
Giorgio Prezioso vs Libex - Acid Ring
Find the error
-
Bubble Jay feat. Emy - Don't Stop
The L.E.S. Project Remix of this song is included in the new DJ Zone ;)
-
Carolina Marquez - Toy Boy
This is posted in italodance and the new Prezioso not?
-
Dj Sanny J feat. Kevin - Pensami Anche Tu
Doesn't exist
-
ItaloDance ID Contest
Why can't you enter Confidanza? Anyway, DjLenny has won the contest and will organize the next one; he will create this contest probably upcoming week and will post it everywhere like I did :) you'll see when it arrives.
-
ItaloDance ID Contest
Contest has ended! No one from GFU participated, which is kind of sad. Anyway, here are the final results! 01 DjLenny (Promise Land Forum) - 38.5 points 02 Italodancer (Danijay Forum) - 38 points 02 Davvero (DavveroDj.com / Italodance.net) - 38 points 04 Sauron (Music Web Community) - 30 points 05 BlueWonder (Confidanza) - 28 points 06 minuteman (Italian Dance Network) - 26 points 07 Maaike_d (Italian Dance Network) - 14 points 08 Hans DW (Confidanza) - 13 points 09 ichigo (Confidanza) - 12 points 10 RedHawkX (Confidanza) - 3 points The songs: 01 P_DJ ft. Lizzy B - Funny Day (Hotel Saint George Remix) [Do It Yourself, 2004] 02 Twine - Wanna Be [Radium, 2000] 03 JK - You Got Me Dancing [X-Energy, 2000] 04 Karisma - L'Intervallo [Multiforce, 2004] 05 Bon-Tino - Der Reiter [New Music, 2004] 06 Eiffel 65 - Blue (Hannover Remix) [skooby, 1999] 07 Novotono - Recuerdo De Pasion (DJ Rob Remix) [Hitland, 2006] 08 Bastrik 99 - Worlds Flow (King Beat Remix) [Dance Excess, 2001] 09 Money Penny - Sexy Baby [Remida, 2004] 10 Underfish - Why [J&Q, 2003] 11 Andy J - The Way Of Music [sfera/PDP, 2004] 12 DJ Carpi - The Power Of Pleasure [Armonica, 2006 *] 13 The Soundlovers - Abacadabra (Vanni G Remix) [Do It Yourself, 2001] 14 Origami - Larila Song [More Money, 2004] 15 Melba - Mabel [Cube, 2000] 16 Molella - Village Groove (LAB Euro Mix) [Liquid Sound, 2005 *] 17 4 Friends ft. Shary - Musette [Time, 2002] 18 Margaret - A Part Of Your Life [Global Net, 2006 *] 19 R.E.D. - You Make Me Feel [X-Energy, 2001] 20 O.T. System vs Mauro M - Love Me [Zoom/Cut, 2003] 21 Luchetta & Dante - Secrets Of Your Life [bIT, 2005] 22 Nate - What Is She Like [star Garda, 2002] 23 BeAngel - Crystal Sea (Promise Land Remix) [Respiri Digitali, 2005] 24 Simple-Es - Love Me Tonight [Novax, 2002] 25 Il Folklorista - Those Were The Days [Noise Maker, 2005 *] * Not released on SINGLE vinyl and/or cd, but available on a (DJ) compilation and/or album
-
ItaloDance ID Contest
Less than one day remaining to send in your lists! Make sure it arrives in my mailbox before 18:00. italodancer@gmail.com
-
Clubraiders - I Want Your Love
On 1 vinyl 2 mixes, and on the other 6???