Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What should I read first?

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Hi everyone, I signed up for the first time this week.

Please forgive me for asking, but I wanted to ask if anyone could point me to any notable posts that I should read first, so I can get involved here?

Thanks! Mike

Geschrieben

Welcome to GFU Mike!

I think you're our first guest from beyond the 'big pond' ;)

Since this forum is mostly about Gigi D'Agostino I assume you're after posts related to him, right?

Cheers

Luke

Geschrieben

Welcome!

Wow, another guest from the States!

I hope you will enjoy our community and will share your views with us about Gigi D'agostino.

Kind regards and I wish you lots of fun here!

Geschrieben

i Sayyyy HeLLoo :D

Geschrieben

If Gigi D'Agostino is the reason why you came here, you should read the news in the Gigi sections first.

If you like dance music from italy you should also visit the Italo Dance section too, where we are talking about the newest dance productions from bella italia.

I hope you understand some german.............if you don't you can always ask us to translate some texts here.

Have a nice time here in the chatboard.

:daumenhoch:

Geschrieben

Welcome Mike - glad to have you on board :zungeraus:

-> If you need help in any of the threads just post

and someone of us will be glad to assist :daumenhoch:

Greetz,

Gecki

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.