Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help....I'm looking for historical articles(1938)!

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

I must do a fake newspaper about II Mondial War, in particular about 1938 when the germany inclded Austria(Osterreich).. Or When Hitler come in Wien... I need the text, so I'll make the journal with photoshop.

Some one, who speak deutch, can search this article for me.... pls....Thanks!bye

Geschrieben

ich glaube sie sucht richtige Artikel von damals, hatte mich ja auch bei MSN diesbezüglich angeschrieben...

Geschrieben

achso! hm... das macht die sache natürlich etwas schwieriger... :rockdahouse:

Geschrieben

genau, habe auch schon geschaut, allerdings nichts passendes gefunden ausser ne Ton Reportage was ja nicht viel bringt...

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Oh...!! DANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :muahaha:

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.