Geschrieben am 21. September 2007vor 19 Jr. Gerade vorher im Radio gehört, war früher mein Lieblingslied. Weiß noch, war auf der Bravo Hits 5 (1993) drauf, hab das ständig gehört. Lang ists her, aber auf ewig eine geile Scheibe! Soul Asylum - Runway TrainCall you up in the middle of the night Like a firefly without a light You were there like a slow torch burning I was a key that could use a little turning So tired that I couldn't even sleep So many secrets I couldn't keep Promised myself I wouldn't weep One more promise I couldn't keep It seems no one can help me now I'm in too deep There's no way out This time I have really led myself astray CHORUS Runaway train never going back Wrong way on a one way track Seems like I should be getting somewhere Somehow I'm neither here no there Can you help me remember how to smile Make it somehow all seem worthwhile How on earth did I get so jaded Life's mystery seems so faded I can go where no one else can go I know what no one else knows Here I am just drownin' in the rain With a ticket for a runaway train Everything is cut and dry Day and night, earth and sky Somehow I just don't believe it CHORUS Bought a ticket for a runaway train Like a madman laughin' at the rain Little out of touch, little insane Just easier than dealing with the pain Runaway train never comin' back Runaway train tearin' up the track Runaway train burnin' in my veins Runaway but it always seems the same
Geschrieben am 21. September 2007vor 19 Jr. Ja das Video war echt depri ... mit all den vermissten Menschen !
Geschrieben am 25. September 2007vor 19 Jr. Ich mag das Lied auch sehr gerne.Wir auch noch oft im Radio gespielt.
Geschrieben am 13. Oktober 2007vor 18 Jr. Gerade vorher im Radio gehört, war früher mein Lieblingslied. Weiß noch, war auf der Bravo Hits 5 (1993) drauf, hab das ständig gehört. Lang ists her, aber auf ewig eine geile Scheibe! Ich habs auf der Bravo Hits Besto of 1993. Ich habs genauso geliebt und sogar vor ein paar Wochen auch mal wieder angehört. Ich hab nur die CD von 1993, aber von der CD (wo ja auch die besten Songs drauf sind), ist das mein Song. Einer der Songs, die man nie vergisst.
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren