Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rafael Lenz - I Love This Company - new single

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

24vshs7.jpg

RAFAEL LENZ - I LOVE THIS COMPANY

So, this is my new single, and a tribute to Steve Ballmer: "I Love This Company".

The single came out on the 6th December, and can be downloaded (free or via donation) on http://rafaellenz.bandcamp.com.

Happy listening!

Tracklist:

01. I Love This Company (Original Mix)

02. I Love This Company (Minidump Mix)

03. Kyomei

  • 4 Monate später...
Geschrieben

Hab's mir gekauft ... echt Spitze ...

Rafael Lenz ist für mich eh einer der besten, die Lento Violento produzieren ... er hat immer sehr viel anklänge an Jean Michel Jarre ... mach weiter so Rafael ...

10/10

  • 7 Jahre später...
Geschrieben
Quote

My 2011 single "I Love This Company" gets a remastered reissue after eight years, containing both the Original and Minidump versions from the original release, the previously unreleased Cassaintegrazione Mix, a remix by my friend Deejay Stella and the extended mix of Kyomei. Intended as a tribute to the great Steve Ballmer, this song was going to be released on the second chapter of "Tunz Tanz Violento", which at the end never saw the light of the day. Enjoy!

https://rafaellenz.bandcamp.com/album/i-love-this-company-2019-reissue

 

  • 1 Jahr später...
Geschrieben

Just noticed this epic hit few days ago 🤩 Theres such a dark vibe in this track, love it! 😆

 

I have four words for you.

 

...

 

AAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LOVE 

THIS

COMPANYYYYY

 

 

steve-ballmer.gif

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.