Geschrieben am 14. August 2019vor 7 Jr. probably what i feel is like a hole i cannot fill patiently i wait to be the next in line to hold the key(?) shoot me down because i know i haven't found a way to heal this wound thats raisin until my brain(?) and always let me down until i know that i have found a way to heal inside the sickness with some (?) away.... i will be able to go back where its all had begun please let go its not my goal but i can get enough of it shoot me down because i know i havent found a way to heal this wound thats raisin until my brain and always let me down until i know that i have found a way to heal inside the sickness with some (?) away... i'm keen on doing all my best but this is giving me no rest... i cannot find some piece of mind the happiness driving me blind (x2) Needs some corrections, waiting for your suggestions guys :-) Also I'm really wondering if its Gigi's own track (probably it is) or a remix, because I cannot seem to find any track with this lyrics... also its kind of really "dark" one, I can really feel some touch of Gigi's mind in it, but maybe I'm wrong :D What do you guys think about the track? Bearbeitet am 15. August 2019vor 7 Jr. von Bluestar thx to kazin for mods
Geschrieben am 14. August 2019vor 7 Jr. where its all happy gone --> where its all had begun the sickness with some (?) --> the sickness with somehow blind (that's what I hear) Bearbeitet am 15. August 2019vor 7 Jr. von kazin
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren