Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gigi D'Agostino HISTORIA : Megamix-Project by TheRavenousOne

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Ein sehr sympathischer Mixer, RavenousLab aus Ungarn 🇭🇺 stellt sich einer großen Herausforderung...

Ein Ultra-Megamix von Herrn D'Agostino von 1992 bis heute in mehreren (zeitlich eingegrenzten) Parts unterteilt.

Ich durfte bereits vorab die "Erstversionen" probehören, aber jetzt ist es soweit und er veröffentlicht sie jetzt auf MIXCLOUD.

Und der erste Teil (1992-1995) ist jetzt bereits online:

Hier werden die ersten die Anfänge des NoiseMakers vorgestellt und perfekt ineinander verwoben/gemixt.

Er würde sich sehr über Feedbacks freuen

:gigirockdahouse:

 

IMG_20210603_140224_768.jpg

Bearbeitet () von intro111

  • Antworten 64
  • views 12,8 Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Beliebteste Beiträge

  • Late, but not too late  GIGI D'AGOSTINO HISTORIA - BONUS LEVEL MIX 01.Lento Violento: War (Rocky IV) (Gigi Dag Film) 02.Gigi Dag Lento Violento: Over The Rainbow (Bryan Wilson & Se

  • GIGI D'AGOSTINO HISTORIA LOVE MIX 01 Gigi D'Agostino: Cambia La Tua Vita (Piano Trip) 02 Luca Noise: Vedo L'Amore (Luca Noise 011 Mix) 03 Lento Violento: Mystical Step 04 Lento Violento:

  • TheRavenousOne
    TheRavenousOne

    At this week Santa comes a bit earlier 😁   GIGI D'AGOSTINO HISTORIA 4 (1998-2000) 01.Gigi D'Agostino: The Riddle (Video Mix) 02.Gigi D'Agostino: Bla Bla Bla (Radio Cut) 03.G

Veröffentlichte Bilder

Geschrieben

Feedback: Sehr eingängig, gut zusammengestellt, schön verwoben. Freue mich auf die nächsten Folgen!

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Volume 2 ist jetzt auch online ... passend im "Le Voyage '96" Style :daumenhoch:

 

(BTW: der Macher des Mixes wollte sich bei unserem Forum registrieren, aber er lässt ihn nicht ... auf die Frage, was die Hauptstadt von Deutschland ist, war "Berlin" falsch 😜 )

 

IMG_20210604_090911_349.jpg

Bearbeitet () von intro111

Geschrieben

Greetings to all! 👋

Finally I can join 😁Thanks to Intro111 for the invitation!

- Edit -

First 2 sets with tracklist:

 

gfu-GGDAG1.png.b9c3411b4a807aa855f17ff26e848d74.png

 GIGI D'AGOSTINO HISTORIA 1 (1992-1995)

01.Gigi D'Agostino & Daniele Gas: Creative Nature Vol.1 (Eternity Side By Daniele Gas)
02.Gigi D'Agostino & Daniele Gas: Experiments Vol.1 (Voyage D'Agostin)
03.Wendy Garcia: Sexo Sexo ( Noisemaker Remix)
04.Lello B Presents Black Out vol.1: Est (Four Phases)
05. Voyager: Hypnotribe (Noisemaker Mix)
06. Neurone: Into The Bytes (Trip Into Interzone)
07. Gigi Di Agostino Noise Maker: The Mind's Journey (Pattern 1)
08th Daniele Gas: Catodic Tube (Gas Gas Version)
09th Groove Planet: Dirty Work (Trance Satellite Mix By Daniele Gas)
10th Tin Drums: Tin Drums (Noisemaker Snare)
11th Harmonya: No War ( Remix 4)
12.Gigi D'Agostino & Daniele Gas: Creative Nature Vol.1 (Fly Side By Gigi D'Agostino)
13.Gigi D'Agostino & Daniele Gas: Giallone Remix (Gigi Remix)
14.Gigi Di Agostino Noise Maker: The Mind's Journey (Pattern 17)
15.Voyager: City Of Light (Di Agostino RMX)
16.Gigi D'Agostino: Noise Maker Theme
17.Rave Tirolers Feat. Adolfo Gruber: Uipy (NoiseMaker Cut)
18th Gigi D'Agostino & Daniele Gas: Panic Mouse (Gigi Noisemaker Beat)
19th Gigi D'Agostino & Daniele Gas: Meravillia (Gas Mouse Version)
20th Gigi D'Agostino: This Song Tears Easily (Mi Tiro Su La Cerniera Mix)
21st Voyager: Baseball Furies (Gigi D'Agostino Remix)
22nd Tin Drums: Tin Drums (Tribaltin Drum)
23rd Blasfemia: Morning Time (Original Mix)
24th Satellite: Made Of Stone (Progressive Mix)
25th Agostino Planet: Acidismo

 

gfu-GGDAG2.png.2b66592d0be97017e8ca0735d5499a86.png

GIGI D'AGOSTINO HISTORIA 2 (1995-1996)
01.Gigi D'Agostino: Gigi D'Agostino
02.Gigi D'Agostino: Sweetly (Ipotetic Version)
03.Gigi D'Agostino: Desert
04.Gigi D'Agostino: Emotions
05.D'Agostino Planet: Fly (In The Sky Mix)
06.John Robinson: I Believe (Dream House Mix)
07.2 Culture In A Room: Android (Gigi D'Agostino DJ RMX)
08.Gigi D'Agostino: Before
09 .RAF By Picotto & Gigi D'Agostino: Angel's Symphony (Mediterranean Mix)
10th Gigi D'Agostino: Sweetly (DJ Jean & Peran Remix)
11th Gigi D'Agostino: Ikeya Seki
12th Gigi D'Agostino: New Year's Day (Extended)
13.Gigi D'Agostino: Guitar
14.Gigi D'Agostino: Elektro Message
15.Gigi D'Agostino: Singin '
16th Agostino Planet: Marimba
17th Agostino Planet: For Love (Extended Mix)
18th Gigi's Violin
19th Gigi D'Agostino: Love & Melody
20th Gigi D'Agostino: Another Theme
21st .Gigi D'Agostino: Paradise
22.Gigi D'Agostino: Strange
23.Gigi D'Agostino: Psicadelica
24.Gigi D'Agostino: Happily (Sotto La Doccia Mix)
25th Agostino Planet: Melody Voyager
26.Gigi D 'Agostino: Harmonic
27.Fine Young Cannibals: The Flame (Gigi D'Agostino Mix)
28.John Robinson: I Believe (Club Mix)
29.RAF By Picotto & Gigi D'Agostino: Angel's Symphony (Plastic Mix)
30.D 'Agostino Planet: Fly (Metropolitan Mix)
31st Gigi D'Agostino: Purezza
32nd Capella: U Got 2 Know (Gigi D'Agostino Mix)
33rd RAF By Picotto & Gigi D'Agostino: Angel's Symphony (Club Mediterranean Mix)

Bearbeitet () von TheRavenousOne

Geschrieben
  • Autor
vor 16 Minuten schrieb TheRavenousOne:

Grüße an alle! 👋

Finally I can join 😁 Thanks to Intro111 for the invitation!

 

Hey my friend - welcome!!! :gigirockdahouse:

Glad, you finally could join our Forum! :daumenhoch:

Now, you can post your newest Megamixes here!
(just copy and paste the mixcloud-link, the forum creates the "player" automatically)

Bearbeitet () von intro111

Geschrieben

Well ... today is the day of the 3rd one 😎 

GGDAG3.thumb.png.e066308e43482468a00407c384e635aa.png

 

GIGI D'AGOSTINO HISTORIA 3 (1997-1998)
01. Fiorello: Batticuore (Gigi D'Agostino Extended Mix)
02.Gigi D'Agostino: Gin Tonic medley with More Gin Lemon
03. Niccoló Fabi: Il Giardiniere (Gigi D'Agostino Remix)
04.Gigi D'Agostino: Your Love (Elisir) (Global Mix)
05. Flower's Deejays: Big Bug (Big Bug Dub Mix)
06.Gigi D'Agostino: Music: An Echo Deep Inside (RMX)
07.RAF By Picotto: In 2 My Life (D'Agostinstrumental Mix)
8th Gigi D'Agostino: Bam
9th Gigi D'Agostino: Terapia
10th Gigi D'Agostino: Gin Lemon (Extended Mix)
11th Gigi D'Agostino: Locomotive
12. Noise Maker : Movimento
13. Gigi D'Agostino: Wondering Soul
14. Gigi D'Agostino: Music: An Echo Deep Inside (Noise Maker Mix)
15th Gigi D'Agostino: Living In Freedom
16th Franchino: Vamos (Fuori Orario Mix)
17th Sharada House Gang: Gypsy Boy (Gigi D'Agostino Mix)
18th Gigi D'Agostino: Tuttoben
19th Noise Maker: Cuba Libre (Plasmic Honey's Rock Your Mollers Mix)
20th Gigi D'Agostino: Rumore Di Fondo (Effex Mix)
21st Gigi D'Agostino: All In One Night
22nd Gigi D'Agostino: My Dimension
23rd RAF By Picotto: Temptation (Megamind Mix)
24th Gigi D'Agostino: Psicadelica (Club Mix)
25th Divine Works: Ancient Person Of My Heart (Gigi D'Agostino Remix)

 

 

 

Bearbeitet () von TheRavenousOne

Geschrieben
  • Autor

I love this one! ❤️

perfectly mixed - so well done! The transition between "Cuba Libre" and "Rumore Di Fondo" ... awesome!!! :anstossen:

Geschrieben

So RavenousOne, what is the capital city of Germany? :blume:
Great set - I love the loop in the beginning of "My Dimension".

Geschrieben
vor 25 Minuten schrieb DonHergeFan:

So RavenousOne, what is the capital city of Germany? :flower:
Great set - I love the loop in the beginning of "My Dimension".

I thought it was Berlin, but now I really don't know...I'm afraid it would be a "capital" mistake to answer 🤪 

Huge thanks for feedbacks - I really love that you can find loveable parts in the set 🥰

Geschrieben
  • Autor
vor 43 Minuten schrieb TheRavenousOne:

I thought it was Berlin, but now I really don't know...I'm afraid it would be a "capital" mistake to answer 🤪 

Huge thanks for feedbacks - I really love that you can find loveable parts in the set 🥰

of course it is BONN! (... but I forgot the capital of the DDR :uff:)

Haha, but yeah, My Dimension is great too ... I love that Progressive Trance era! :liebe:

Geschrieben

At this week Santa comes a bit earlier 😁

GGDAG4.thumb.png.99a753929d41d914d082c0cb164dcce4.png

 

GIGI D'AGOSTINO HISTORIA 4 (1998-2000)

01.Gigi D'Agostino: The Riddle (Video Mix)
02.Gigi D'Agostino: Bla Bla Bla (Radio Cut)
03.Gigi D'Agostino: L'Amour Toujours (I'll Fly With You) (909 Mix Edit )
04.Gigi D'Agostino: La Passion (Radio Cut)
05.Gigi D'Agostino: Another Way (Tanzen Vision RMX)
06.Gigi D'Agostino: Star
07. Adam Austin: The Way (Gigi D'Agostino Street)
08. Flowerer's Deejays: Big Bug (Thank You 2 Mix)
09.Gigi D'Agostino: Your Love (Elisir) (Original Mix)
10.Gigi D'Agostino: L'Amour
11.Gigi D'Agostino: The Riddle (Club Mix)
12.Gigi D'Agostino: Acid
13.Gigi D'Agostino: Dance (Balla Mix)
14.Gigi D'Agostino: Star (Unpopiulung)
15.Gigi D 'Agostino: Bla Bla Bla (Dark Mix)
16. Noise Maker: Cuba Libre (Quasiugualeall'Altra Mix)
17.GG D'Ag: Coca & Havana (In FM)
18.Gigi D'Agostino: La Marche Electronique
19.Gigi D'Agostino: One Day
20.Gigi D 'Agostino: Tekno Jam
21st Gigi D'Agostino: La Danse (Dancing Vision RMX)
22nd Gigi D'Agostino: AAA
23rd Mauro Picotto: Lizard (Gigi D'Agostino RMX)
24th Gigi D'Agostino: Voyage (Africanismo Mix)
25th Gigi D'Agostino: Bla Bla Bla (Drammentenza Mix)

 

 

Bearbeitet () von TheRavenousOne

Geschrieben
  • Autor

already listening! :klatschen1:

Haha... forgot, that there is "Bla Bla Bla" 4 times! :lachen:
(for me, "A-A-A" will always be "Bla Bla Bla [Mario Piú Remix]" !!!)

but... I've never ask... but what means the "909 DJ Mix"?

Geschrieben
vor 32 Minuten schrieb intro111:

already listening! : clap1:

Haha ... forgot, that there is "Bla Bla Bla" 4 times! :laugh:
(for me, "AAA" will always be "Bla Bla Bla [Mario Piú Remix]" !!!)

but ... I've never ask ... but what means the " 909 DJ Mix"?

Not a big secret...it's the name of the serial under I release DJ mixes to evolve them from planned future works. 🙂 So it's a kind of trademark, like 999 video games

Geschrieben
  • Autor

I see ... 🧐

I like the "I'll fly with you" edit ... like an alternative Reverend 2K Edit 😄

Geschrieben
vor 54 Minuten schrieb intro111:

I see ... 🧐

I like the "I'll fly with you" edit ... like an alternative Reverend 2K Edit 😄

Exactly 😄

Geschrieben

Here's the first part of the 5th chapter 🥰

GGDAG5_1.thumb.png.71e28b377ab6f0c9a0840b97b613d1ae.png

GIGI D'AGOSTINO HISTORIA 5 (2000-2003) Part I

1st Gigi D'Agostino: Amorelettronico (909 Mix Edit)
2nd Gigi D'Agostino: Complex
3rd Gigi D'Agostino: L'Amour Toujours (Gigidagostino.com)
4th Gigi D'Agostino: souvenir
5th Gigi D 'Agostino: La Passion ( Medley with Rectangle) (Tecno Fes EP II. Mix)
6th Negrocan: Cada Vez (Gigidagostinoremix)
7th Gigi D'Agostino: Natale
8th Gigi D'Agostino: L'Amour Toujours (Dancing Vision RMX)
9th Gigi D'Agostino: Troppo ( Interlude)
10th Gigidagostino: Le Serpent
11th Gigi D'Agostino: Ripassa
12th Shakira: Te Aviso, Te Anuncio (Tango) (Gigidagostinopsicoremix Edit)
13th Gigidagostinopsicoremix:
Chartsengrafs 14th Magic Box: Carillon (Gigi D'Agostino)
15th Gigi D'Agostino: Hymn
16th Ago: Put On Your Red Shoes (Gigidagostinoremix Edit)
17th Gigi D'Agostino: Un Giorno Credi Feat. Edoardo Bennato (Gigidagostino.com)
18th Egiziano: Clocks
19th Gianfranco Bortolotti & Gigi D'Agostino: Forrest Gump Suite
20th Gigi D'Agostino: L'Amour Toujours (Small Mix)
21st Gigi D'Agostino: Amorelettronico (Il Grande Viaggio Vol. 1)
22nd Gigi D'Agostino: Musikakeparla

 

 

Bearbeitet () von TheRavenousOne

Geschrieben
  • Autor

:klatschen1:

(I personally would use years  a bit differantly ... like 97-98 | 99-01 | 02-03... but thats just my opinion 😉 )

Geschrieben

It also could be good 😉 My separation is based on the beat & groove style changes happened in 2000 (The "classic" midi Gigi style's birth)

Geschrieben

2000-2003 by far best mix for me (probably bc I love this period tracks more then previous one)!

Geschrieben

Let's see Part II ...

GGDAG5_2.thumb.png.9c744fa347529a0ec46f515811621f95.png

 

GIGI D'AGOSTINO HISTORIA 5 (2000-2003) Part II

01.Gigi D'Agostino & Albertino: Super (Idratante Mix)
02.Gigi D'Agostino: Egiziano
03.Gigi D'Agostino: La Passion (Medley with Rectangle) (Cielo Mix)
04.Gigi D'Agostino: L'Amour Toujours (Cielo Mix)
05.Gigi D'Agostino: Bla Bla Bla (Blando RMX)
06.Gigi D'Agostino: Sottosopra
07.Kaliya: Ritual Tibetan (Gigi D'Agostino FM Remix)
08.Gigi D'Agostino: You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
9th Gigi D'Agostino: Un Giorno Credi
10th Gigi D'Agostino: Gigi Dag
11th Gigi D'Agostino: Noi Adesso E Poi
12th Resuscitator Feat. Vanilla Ice: Ice Ice Baby 2001 (Gigi D'Agostino Remix)
13.Gigi D'Agostino:
14.Gigi D'Agostino: Baci & Abbracci
15th Gigi D'Agostino: Tammuriata Nera
16th Gigi D'Agostino: Tecno Fes
17th Gigi D'Agostino: Fomento
18th Gigi D'Agostino: Campane
19th Gigi D'Agostino: Noise Maker Theme 2000
20th Gigi D'Agostino: Caffé
21. Gigi D'Agostino: dancing
22nd Gigi D'Agostino: Spostamento

 

 

 

Bearbeitet () von TheRavenousOne

Geschrieben
  • Autor

a very lovely one! :klatschen1: ...

The mix between Super and Egiziano was very funny! 😄

But in general... the transitions are very sweet here 🙂

  • 2 Wochen später...
Geschrieben

Now I take a little break, 6/1 will come out on 17th September - and weekly publishing will start again

Geschrieben
  • Autor

A day after my birthday!! 😄

We will wait 🙂

  • 2 Monate später...
Geschrieben

Good evening everyone!

After a short break let me introduce you the first part of the 6th chapter - the first "lento-based" session in this mixology. Cheers! : coolspot:

GGDAG6_1.thumb.png.1205f1e4d9e4c8cba57bbf34c52bed97.png

GIGI D'AGOSTINO HISTORIA 6 (2003-2004) Part I
01.Gigi D'Agostino: Benessere Intro / La Tana Del Suono: Father (Unreleased)
02.La Tana Del Suono: Deep And Dark (Live At Altromondo)
03.Musichismo : Paradigm
04.Musichismo: Musichismo
05.La Tana Del Suono: Drop The Deal (Live At Altromondo)
06.La Tana Del Suono: Muovendo (Live At Altromondo)
07.La Tana Del Suono: Mother (Live At Altromondo)
08. La Tana Del Suono: Mind (Live At Altromondo)
09. La Tana Del Suono: Crescendo (Live At Altromondo)
10th Gigi D'Agostino: Apache
11th Gigi D'Agostino: Passa
12th Uomo Suono: Passo Passo
13th La Tana Del Suono: Nascendo 14th
La Tana Del Suono: Parlando
15th Uomo Suono: Uomo Suono
16.Gigi D'Agostino: Marcetta
17.Gigi D'Agostino: Triangle
18.Officina Emotiva: The Power Of Love (Benessere 1) / The Power Of Love
19.Orchestra Maldestra: Monocordo
20. Onironauti: Toccando Le Nuvole (Gigi's Impression)
21. Onironauti: Attraverso Noi
22. Onironauti: A Pochi Istanti Da Terra

 

 

Bearbeitet () von TheRavenousOne

Geschrieben
  • Autor

such a beautiful one (I even like the cover picture a lot!)

Like a unique Altomondo-session ... and now I finally can hear some transition-edits you've made ... in particular the ones, which are mixed together in Gigi's Compilations, but you made it a bit differently - I didn't recognized it at the first time I've heard at the Promo Mixes ... but now I can!

very well done my friend! :klatschen1:

:coolspot:

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.