Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2024/2025] Disco Tanz Vol. 1+2 (ZYX Music Reiusse)

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Information is from a ZYX worker.

Geschrieben

The original CD2 is 1:19:46! :arsch:

 

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif.2978d334763f3de1759e9c8dd6b80ee1.gif

 

Let's see wich track they will grant the special "ZYX Edit" treatment this time... :augenrollen:

#TheFinalCountdown

 

Of course they could easily move "Movimento Quotidiano (F.M.)"  to CD1, because that CD is only 1:15:45 and would end up at 1:19:02 this way...

...but this is ZYX we are talking about. :besorgt:

 

I wonder if this some "publishing rights extension" scheme they are pulling. It's weird they are NOW issuing these kinda obscure re-releases. And Gigi did mention a few years back he was trying to regain control over his back-catalog...

that could also explain some of the weird name changes. (Luce -> Starlight, Lo Sbaglio -> Mistake, Malinconia -> Madness)

Bearbeitet () von hlennarz

Geschrieben

Who knows, maybe Gigi has won the rights back.

Maybe they will press the old Noisemaker vinyls too...

Geschrieben
vor 6 Minuten schrieb efalk_:

Who knows, maybe Gigi has won the rights back.

Then ZYX wouldn't release them. Gigi is not keen on ZYX as a label. He has made comments about how he has "no control over what kind of crap they decide to put out". I think he posted something along that when "L'Amour Toujours 2012" came out. Or was it back during "The Essential" ? I forgot.

Bearbeitet () von hlennarz

Geschrieben

Well, that is interesting to hear, i did think it was odd that the Some Experiments came out now, and not years ago. Same with Disco Tanz.

Geschrieben
10 minutes ago, hlennarz said:

Then ZYX wouldn't release them. Gigi is not keen on ZYX as a label. He has made comments about how he has "no control over what kind of crap they decide to put out". I think he posted something along that when "L'Amour Toujours 2012" came out. Or was it back during "The Essential" ? I forgot.

Didn't Gigi select the tracks for The Essential?

Geschrieben
vor 4 Minuten schrieb Christian White:

Didn't Gigi select the tracks for The Essential?

yeah the second version I believe. At least that's what ZYX told folks. that was back in 2009 though.

I distinctively remember his expression of distain for the label on Casa Dag.

 

Bearbeitet () von hlennarz

Geschrieben

The tracks on both CDs are on the ZYX Music SoundCloud now.

It seems like there is no Movimento Quotidiano F.M. on there

 

Bearbeitet () von efalk_

Geschrieben

Well that's also one way to do it I guess.

To be fair, they picked the most pointless track to remove. *g*

 

Edit:

I can't find them. soundcloud claims ZYX Music has 0 upload.

Bearbeitet () von hlennarz

Geschrieben

I think they have 2 accounts.

Geschrieben

Well it's also missing "I Wonder Why (Gigi Dag From Beyond... To Live)"

also Movimento Quotidiano is still labeled track 15

Geschrieben
29 minutes ago, hlennarz said:

Well it's also missing "I Wonder Why (Gigi Dag From Beyond... To Live)"

also Movimento Quotidiano is still labeled track 15

It is there, but the 14th track (Movimento Quotidiano F.M.) is missing.

CD2 T12 Gigidagostino lwonderwhy Gigidagfrombeyondtolive 5 56

https://m.soundcloud.com/zyxmusic/sets/disco-tanz-cd2

Geschrieben

I had a look on the internet regarding the maximum length of CD's if I find something interesting what pressing plants recommend or whatever. I found an older topic on Gearspace, there you can read that Sony DADC or Cinram did not recommend going over 79:10 or 78:30 respectively, Bob Katz wrote that pressing plants often made customers sign a waiver if the CD exceeds like 78 minutes, so it was a customer's responsibility if the wouldn't play properly, someone else also said good luck finding a plant that make a CD longer than 81 minutes, though there are such CD's, on Discogs there's a box of CD's with Mozart's works and multiple discs exceed 86 minutes. So ZYX may play it safe in the end, they may not want to take a risk a CD stops to play before the actual end of the last song. And after reading negative reviews about their vinyl releases, they want to make at least their CD's well. 😉

Geschrieben

ZYX will split Disco Tanz into 2 Volumes...

nice way to make more money off of it for them I guess.

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/various-artists-disco-tanz-vol-1-many-ways-for-deejay-s/hnum/11926199

 

Vol.1 will come out on 20.9.2024

can someone rename the topic accordingly?

 

they have also changed the tracklist. "I Wonder Why (Non Giochiamo)" is now on CD- *cough* Volume 1. :häää:

 

So all 3 of the "Gigi Dag From Beyond" Mixes will be on Volume 2. Nice variety on that Volume then... :mrbighead:

 

Edit:

"Lo Sbaglio (Groviglio Mix)" -> "GrAviglio Mix" :besorgt:

Orchestra Maldestra -> "The Orchestra" :todmüde:

 

 

Bearbeitet () von hlennarz

Geschrieben

2 different releases? 🤨

  • 5 Wochen später...
Geschrieben

ZYX will also release Disco Tanz as a double CD, in addition to the split Vol.1 and Vol.2

https://www.decks.de/track/various-disco_tanz_-_many_ways_for_deejay_s/cn5-qq

:crazy:

 

So CD1 (Vol.1) in September

Both CD1 + 2 in Oktober

and CD2 (Vol.2) in January

 

How much can you milk a double CD from 18 Years ago? "YES!" - ZYX Music

Bearbeitet () von hlennarz

Geschrieben

DISCO TANZ VOL. 1 - MANY WAYS FOR DEEJAY S... (CD)
Pre sale (20.09.2024) | ZYX 54043-2 | 0194111033429

DISCO TANZ VOL. 2 - MANY WAYS FOR DEEJAY S... (CD)
Pre sale (10.01.2025) | ZYX 54044-2 | 0194111033436

DISCO TANZ - MANY WAYS FOR DEEJAY S... (2CD)
Pre sale (04.10.2024) | ZYX 83151-2 | 0194111033344

The tracklist for the vol. 2 does list all 15 tracks, including the both versions of Movimento quotidiano. That may be a difference from the double CD release, also a quarter a year delay from the two other versions can mean they may have it pressed it elsewhere.
 

Quote
Tracklist:
Gigi D Agostino - I Wonder Why, (non Giochiamo)
Officina Emotiva - Natural, (gigi Dag & Luca Noise A Passeggio)
Uomo Suono - Monolitico
Woofer - Fiesta Don T Stop
Il Folklorista - Espana Cani
Uomo Suono - Bilaterale
Orchestra Maldestra - Carica Tremenda, (gigi Dag & Luca Noise)
Uomo Suono - Cammino Contento
Orchestra Maldestra - Fasten Your Seatbelt, (gigi Dag & Luca Noise Trip)
Gigi D Agostino - I Wonder Why, (gigi Dag From Beyond F.m.)
Orchestra Maldestra - Carica Tremenda, (gigi Dag & Dj Pandolfi)
Gigi D Agostino - I Wonder Why, (gigi Dag From Beyond F.m.)
Luca Noise - Trip Trance
Dj Pandolfi - Movimento Quotidiano (f.m.)
Dj Pandolfi - Movimento Quotidiano

 

Geschrieben

or

Gigi D Agostino - I Wonder Why, (gigi Dag From Beyond F.m.)

twice... :mrbighead:

  • 2 Wochen später...
Geschrieben

Und die Tracklist geht aus dem Textfeld heraus und ist somit gar nicht richtig lesbar... Ach ZYX 😅

Geschrieben

uff...hast du ein Bild? bin leider derzeit nicht zuhause

Geschrieben
vor 4 Stunden schrieb hlennarz:

uff...hast du ein Bild? bin leider derzeit nicht zuhause

Screenshot_20240920_141207_YouTube.thumb.jpg.aeb09fe5e9e721a25e35ceec3670e80e.jpg

Geschrieben

Ach du sch... wer soll das bitte lesen können mit den weißen Nummern die überall durchschauen...

... echt mies wie Sie Schindluder mit dem Zeug treiben.

 

hoffe die längeren Songtitel sind nur im Video einfach abgeschnitten...

 

Edit:

ach Sie stehen ja auch zu dicht untereinander so das ein kleines "g" zu einem a/o wird...

Bearbeitet () von hlennarz

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.